• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Share your Own Recipe

mark dennis

Which is the best cooking recipe you have ever made it in your house which is not present in any other restaurant some what a recipe which is originally invented by you? which is being appreciated by your family members or friends.

The unknown recipe I made and considered best was making a " Native Soy Sauce" and a "Squash Candy". This is too simple maybe for all of you guys but I want to share it to you. You can try these as past time, when you have nothing to do. Those are not a dish but an invention. I considered myself to be great making this two unknown recipe since I made those during my high school years. I am so generous that time that I won the Invention Contest. I am not sure if your interested with these two but I am thankful of this thread which given me a chance to share my little achievements. This may help you if your going to somewhere where no sauce available or you can use it for like just curiosity to check if it's really come up to a sauce after all those crazy effort for just a (doubted) product.

Native Soy Sauce Recipe

Ingredients:

2 Pitcher Coconut Fruit Juice (water)
1 kilo Sugar
5 tablespoon salt

1.) Burn the sugar until it turns into darkest thing.
2.) Pour coconut water into the burned sugar.
3.) Stir it until boils.
4.) Pour the salt and taste it if; as tasty as a soy sauce.
5.) You can pack it into a plastic bottle or else more and sealed and preserve.
6.) After a week, you use it.

Anybody want's to try? Do it! Just think that you do just re-creation and have fun with.

The second invented recipe is making a "Squash Jam".

Squash Jam Recipe

Ingredients:

1.) 2 Kilo Squash (boiled cook)
2.) 4 can condensed milk (500ml)
3.) 2 kilo Sugar
4.) Coconut juice (oil)

1.) Slice the squash halfway and boiled it until it smoothed.
2.) Scrape the squash and smash it.
3.) Pour the coconut juice into a kettle until it boils 100%.
4.) Pour the sugar into the boiling coconut and stir until it becomes sticky.
5.) When it turns sticky, put the smashed squashed and mix it thoroughly.
6.) When it totally mixed, you pour the condensed milk and stir thoroughly until it smells good.
7.) Taste it and pack it in a glass jar if you want to preserve. You can use it as a sandwich spread.

Hope yo enjoy my discovery. This is simple tough recreational for those who have no past time. You can try making this recipe just for fun. Make it as a past time.

Of course! Great discovery ever you made for your family. Actually I always try to make something new especially cooking related but nothing I can do. Sad!

The unknown recipe I made and considered best was making a " Native Soy Sauce" and a "Squash Candy". This is too simple maybe for all of you guys but I want to share it to you. You can try these as past time, when you have nothing to do. Those are not a dish but an invention. I considered myself to be great making this two unknown recipe since I made those during my high school years. I am so generous that time that I won the Invention Contest. I am not sure if your interested with these two but I am thankful of this thread which given me a chance to share my little achievements. This may help you if your going to somewhere where no sauce available or you can use it for like just curiosity to check if it's really come up to a sauce after all those crazy effort for just a (doubted) product.

Native Soy Sauce Recipe

Ingredients:

2 Pitcher Coconut Fruit Juice (water)
1 kilo Sugar
5 tablespoon salt

1.) Burn the sugar until it turns into darkest thing.
2.) Pour coconut water into the burned sugar.
3.) Stir it until boils.
4.) Pour the salt and taste it if; as tasty as a soy sauce.
5.) You can pack it into a plastic bottle or else more and sealed and preserve.
6.) After a week, you use it.

Anybody want's to try? Do it! Just think that you do just re-creation and have fun with.

The second invented recipe is making a "Squash Jam".

Squash Jam Recipe

Ingredients:

1.) 2 Kilo Squash (boiled cook)
2.) 4 can condensed milk (500ml)
3.) 2 kilo Sugar
4.) Coconut juice (oil)

1.) Slice the squash halfway and boiled it until it smoothed.
2.) Scrape the squash and smash it.
3.) Pour the coconut juice into a kettle until it boils 100%.
4.) Pour the sugar into the boiling coconut and stir until it becomes sticky.
5.) When it turns sticky, put the smashed squashed and mix it thoroughly.
6.) When it totally mixed, you pour the condensed milk and stir thoroughly until it smells good.
7.) Taste it and pack it in a glass jar if you want to preserve. You can use it as a sandwich spread.

Hope yo enjoy my discovery. This is simple tough recreational for those who have no past time. You can try making this recipe just for fun. Make it as a past time.

Nice suggestion. I like it! :)

Back