• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

share a dedicated server?

megacool

I am looking to get a dedicated server (most probably a RAQ4i) from tera-byte or rackshack with 500gb / 400gb transfer for $99.

I am looking for someone whom I can partner with to share the resources and costs equally. I don't have any experience in managing RAQs so if you do then its a plus, otherwise its all good. I am looking for someone who would like to take this on a long term. If you think you might be interested, let me know.

Thanks.

Why would you want a RaQ? Too little power for the price, you'll be better with a mid-tower.

I don't think the RaQs are so bad (personally), easy to use and manage at least. I suppose others are somewhat easy to use as well, but I liked my RaQ4r (at tera-byte as a matter of fact), just fine for the most part.

I had one and nearly caught it on fire.

it depends on what sort of site you're serving up.

for most nomal uses it should be fine

Im thinkin about gettin me a domain reseller lol, forget a dedicated server, man i find it fun to give all my friends domains and shit for free lol...

You mean like an Enom reseller? Each domain costs still like $8.65 each or $8.95 if you're not a reseller. :topic:

Yea man... you cant give your friends domains for free, unless you pay for them yourself. :)

Back