• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Sexual meditation

You can NOT make the argument that sexual stuff dont belong here then say it does.
Atleast deeplist aruges that it dont belong and includes the boobs thread as a example.

Last edited:
Also:
MattdudeTotallySrs.jpg

there is a difference between the boobs appreciation and you blatantly talking about stroking your cock man. i also stand by my first question, did someone hack Darknight's account and continue to use it? this is just not like the stuff you normally post. just seems odd.

for all i care, start a "dude appreciation" thread and post ripped up dudes in it. that is still different than talking about how you can prolong your orgasm when jerking off. if almost seemed like you were going to try and sell us enzyte or some tantra book or something. almost seemed like spam.

Last edited:
wait on... hold it! I am confused!
You some how suggest that I post a thread about hot guys when I am straight, just because I suggested theres ways for a male to prolong orgasm?
Wtf are you talking about.
How is a male prolonging a orgasm to please their female partner more gay on any level?
Answer that.

wait on... hold it! I am confused!
You some how suggest that I post a thread about hot guys when I am straight, just because I suggested theres ways for a male to prolong orgasm?
Wtf are you talking about.
How is a male prolonging a orgasm to please their female partner more gay on any level?
Answer that.

In the sense you spoke of it.
Now, stop trolling, damn troll.

Here is the message that has just been posted:

---Quote (Originally by Rsmiley)---
In the sense you spoke of it.
Now, stop trolling, damn troll.
---End Quote---

You are the troll, living under the bridge.
I have trolled no one, I am speaking things yes but that is it.
Cool reply though, fail fail fail, troll go home.

Deleting posts is nothing but a fail :lol:

dude, i never said you jerking off is gay. you however said that how is it more inappropriate that you are talking about masturbation than the boob appreciation thread. i simply said that i dont see anything inappropriate about it. they are not nude. i also said that if someone, a girl or someone that is gay, wants to start a dude appreciation thread, go for it. thee is a difference between looking at some pics of people over talking about pleasuring yourself. just my opinion. no need to start a beef. so just chill out.

on that note, i hope Carl just closes this thread.

Deleting posts is nothing but a fail :lol:

You are a fool my friend!
I simply had something better to say and rather than have 2 posts I removed one.
You do know that I already understand that everyone can see posts I make regardless of editing/removing??
Most people who are geeks suscribe to the thread so it emails them.
Because I am such a winner though, I dont even know what email FWS gos to.

EDIT: Wait what? I dont think I del that post, I think a mod might of or maybe I did IDK, if I did the above applies.

Regards from high above.

Last edited:
dude, i never said you jerking off is gay. you however said that how is it more inappropriate that you are talking about masturbation than the boob appreciation thread. i simply said that i dont see anything inappropriate about it. they are not nude. i also said that if someone, a girl or someone that is gay, wants to start a dude appreciation thread, go for it. thee is a difference between looking at some pics of people over talking about pleasuring yourself. just my opinion. no need to start a beef. so just chill out.

on that note, i hope Carl just closes this thread.
Ok so I miss understood.
You think that posting boobs and hot male bodies is fine, but talking about meditation is not.
Rite.

I simply had something better to say and rather than have 2 posts I removed one.
You do know that I already understand that everyone can see posts I make regardless of editing/removing??

EDIT: Wait what? I dont think I del that post, I think a mod might of or maybe I did IDK, if I did the above applies.

Regards from high above.
i donyt subscribetr tho threads its anoyign s ----

Regards from high above.

You deleted your post, not us. Also J-Street, I'd delete this thread... but I don't want to anger the masses for deleting the thread.

meditation is one thing, i meditate, i practice tai chi, but, talking about meditation in a tantra sort of way so that you can prolong your orgasms while beating the meat is another thing man. but really, i just need to stop reading this thread i guess. i wasnt trying to cause a problem, just more saying that i think it is a bit inappropriate.

lol, I really need to get in to meditation again, I was doing it a while back (just meditation) and it really did help my stress levels massivly.
Just finding them time :\

you can practice meditation all day, even at work. be aware of your surroundings, focust on your breathing techniques, and make your ears open to all things around you. you will become way more in-tune with your surroundings and feel great.

This turned from beating meat to stress-related problems.

I believe the part about stress should be split from this thread into a new topic. Just so we can talk about stress relief.

Back