• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Server Point or WooServers?

Somnus

In my search for a new VPS, I believe I have narrowed it down to two options:

Serverpoint and WooServers.

Does anyone have any experience with either of these companies? Reading reviews on other sites were ok, but sounded more like employees writing them instead of actual users.

Being this place is very competitive, I thought some _peer_ reviews would be interesting to read. I am looking for my _best_ option to host a site.

I am still waiting for Server Point to get back to me on whether the prices listed on their site are for managed or unmanaged VPS servers. It states they do both.. so that is unclear.

Hi Somnus,

I've already sent you PM with all explanations.
Contact our sales representative and he will find the best fit for your needs.

Hi!
I have no experience with them.
If there is no problem then, please mention your requirement.
You can do Google search for their positive reviews. :talk:

I also support Serverpoint suggestion. They are reliable host that is providing high performance, quality and skilled available support

wooservers is just a burstnet reseller. Also what specs and price point are you looking at?

I've considered going with serverpoint multiple times over the last year. Ultimately they cost to much for me (for the bandwidth) but they seem to be a solid provider.

I've considered going with serverpoint multiple times over the last year. Ultimately they cost to much for me (for the bandwidth) but they seem to be a solid provider.

Thanks for kind work to our side. We are not the cheapest, but our work is based on quality, so you will get what you pay for.

Back