• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Server Loading problem

MyHoZt

Hello All
I am having a problem with one of my clients, and I cant solve it.
That's why I will share it with you

His website is having a terrible up-time experience although the server is up and running greatly.

He bought the domain from GoDaddy, and pointed the nameserver to our servers.

yet this is not the only problem

When he tries to load the website from his pc, he fails while when trying some proxy sites it loads !!!

Sounds like there is either a routing issue between the user and your server/datacenter, or his IP address is being blocked by the firewall. Ask the user for his IP and try the following:

1) Do a tracert from the server back to his IP address.
2) Ask the user to do a tracert to your server (so you can see where the problem is taking place)
3) Make sure the user's IP has not been blacklisted by your server's firewall.

Just to note, I was going to run some tracert's on the website in your signature, but that domain hasn't been registered. Not sure if you let it expire or what. I was going to go ahead and register it for you and transfer it over to you, but I don't know you and don't know that you'll reimburse me for the cost. I'd get on that right away if I were you, so somebody doesn't register your domain name, which you apparently let expire, or never registered.

If this is the only problem with your client's website and none other site then I believe it would be script execution problem.
It seems that his/her applications are taking much more time to execute.

As stated, if his site is not registered then that would be the reason for his misfortunes. He can't host on a domain he doesn't own yet.

As stated, if his site is not registered then that would be the reason for his misfortunes. He can't host on a domain he doesn't own yet.

What? Client-
He bought the domain from GoDaddy
No one said the domain in the OP's sig is the hosting one.

Just in case you missed it - clients site loads through a proxy.

Routing issue as wswd says.

Back