• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Servelayer.com » Plans starting from »2.95 / Month » Specials »

[SRVLYR] Ivan

Hello all !

Servelayer is promoting all of our web hosting packages with saving money ! Save money from your previous web hosting provider by choosing us !

Server Basic -

Pricing:
Regular Price: 2.95$ /Month | 2.21$ with '25OFF' Coupon
Regular Price: 32.45$ / Year | 6.94$ a Year with '80OFF' Coupon

• 10 GB Web Space
  • 50GB Bandwidth
  • 50 MySQL
  • 50 FTP Accounts
  • 50 E-Mail Accounts
  • 50 Subdomains
  • 50 Addon Domains
  • cPanel x 11
  • Features w/ Fantastico , WebMail and PHPMyAdmin
  • MYSQL v5 , PHP5 , IonCube , Zen, &'d More !

Order Now | More Info

Server Professional -

Pricing:
Regular Price: 4.95$ / Month | 3.71$ / Month w/ '25OFF' Coupon
Regular Price: 54.45 / Year | 10.89$ w/ '80OFF' Coupon

• 30 GB Web Space
  • 100 GB Bandwidth
  • Unlimited MySQL
  • Unlimited FTP Accounts
  • Unlimited E-Mail Accounts
  • Unlimited Subdomains
  • Unlimited Addon Domains
  • cPanel x 11

Order Now | More Info

Server Advanced -

Pricing:
Regular Price: 8.95 / Month | 6.71$ / Month w/ '25OFF' Coupon
Regular Price: 99.99$ / Year | 19.99$ / Year w/ '80OFF' Coupon

• 65 GB Web Space
  • 500 GB Bandwidth
  • Unlimited MySQL
  • Unlimited FTP Accounts
  • Unlimited E-Mail Accounts
  • Unlimited Subdomains
  • Unlimited Addon Domains
  • cPanel x 11

Order Now | More Info

* Uploading and managing web pages;
* Creating email accounts;
* Installing web-based applications like blogs, shopping carts, and forums;
* Backing up data;
* Protecting a site’s content and bandwidth from abuse;
* Generating and viewing statistics about visitors; and
* Reviewing error logs to locate broken links and other problems.

Quick Server Review:

Dell Manufactured
Intel Xeon Quad Core 4 CPUs
12 GB DDR3
4 TB HDD's
1GBPS Unmetered Bandwidth
Monitored &'d Power Backed up for no downtime

Use coupons now and save ! , Coupons are limited to 50 each !

www.servelayer.com
admin@servelayer.com
www.servelayer.com/contact-us.html

Deeplist next time please do not make false statements if you look at the billing area the address is clientarea.jshosts.com which is verified.

Their billing area does not appear to point to us. There is an agreement in place for their VPS plans though, where those will redirect to our site.

That is what I thought. They clearly have a nulled version of WHMCS installed. I've reported them to the WHMCS anti-piracy department, limestone networks which is their datacenter and Servebyte.com which looks to be some kind of partner with them.

It really pisses me off when people advertise hosting on forums like this when they're using pirated software. I paid over $300 for my copy of WHMCS and everybody else who is running it should have to also!

That is what I thought. They clearly have a nulled version of WHMCS installed. I've reported them to the WHMCS anti-piracy department, limestone networks which is their datacenter and Servebyte.com which looks to be some kind of partner with them.

It really pisses me off when people advertise hosting on forums like this when they're using pirated software. I paid over $300 for my copy of WHMCS and everybody else who is running it should have to also!

That's great if you spend over 300$ on your WHMCS software.

I have contacted WHMCS about this matter.

"Not a good host" Did you try our services? No. So please do not come at us like if you knew our service is bad. Again, i am speaking to WHMCS about this issue.

Private messaging me about your "pissed off" mood would have been more likely appreciated.

I've already contacted them long before you have. So if you think that you're going to buy a monthly license and then come back here and say that it's all been resolved, you may be in for a surprise. It's interesting how your site also has the branding removed and still uses the default template. It's all just too coincidental. I call BS on this one.

Edit: Now you've also deleted the whole install? If it was a legit and honest mistake, why would you have to do that? Go play somebody else for a fool.

Attachments

• 011811.jpg
    011811.jpg
    43.3 KB · Views: 7
Last edited:
I've had to delete it as instructed. And no i would not have came back and just played jokes. Really, no one here is plain stupid.

Apparently my previous invoice was not completely PAID due to my bank account was empty (due to paying monthly bills). Which i was not aware of. So now i have to keep it offline temporary until i pay for my next month.

As of right now i am unavailable to go to the bank, tomorrow is when ill do first thing in the morning.

I've had to delete it as instructed. And no i would not have came back and just played jokes. Really, no one here is plain stupid.

Apparently my previous invoice was not completely PAID due to my bank account was empty (due to paying monthly bills). Which i was not aware of. So now i have to keep it offline temporary until i pay for my next month.

As of right now i am unavailable to go to the bank, tomorrow is when ill do first thing in the morning.

Another LIE! if your invoice was not fully paid and approved, you would NOT have been able to even download the software! It took them almost 24 hours just to approve my payment and grant me access to the download area.

You're so full of it! Stop lying to your customers!

Let me rephrase, because you totally misunderstood.

I have been paying monthly, I paid 2 months in advanced. This is the third month. The invoice came and i paid it, since it was bank transfer, it takes 3 days. My license wasn't suspended until a certain date. So i did the transfer 5 days before. Since it failed, i was not aware that it failed. So they suspended my license.

Let me rephrase, because you totally misunderstood.

I have been paying monthly, I paid 2 months in advanced. This is the third month. The invoice came and i paid it, since it was bank transfer, it takes 3 days. My license wasn't suspended until a certain date. So i did the transfer 5 days before. Since it failed, i was not aware that it failed. So they suspended my license.

This is all made up. They would not have required that you delete the entire install. They even say on their own site (at the bottom of this page) that the client area will remain online even in the event of an expired license, but the admin panel is locked. You mean to tell me that for the last few days you have been locked and and didn't even realize it? BS! All you would have to do is pay up and you would have access to your admin panel again, they would NOT have forced you to delete your whole install. That's a load of crap, and you know it.

I'm moving the software to /client/ making it to client.servelayer.com

If you would stop assuming of what i'm trying to do, maybe you will look less ... :lol:

You've burried yourself in a hole of lies. And even if one shred of what you've mentioned here were true, you've also publicly admitted that you do not have the capital available to run your business appropriately. And before you start in with, "I have the money, it's just not in the bank yet," that just further proves that your business management skill are exceptionally poor. Good day.

Deeplist really you making yourself look bad for being a not nice person. Things happen, evidently you have never had to rob peter to pay paul. Things happen. Specially since yesterday was what day ooh that is right martin luther king day, not all banks were open. If he gets a paper check from his normal job wouldn't this be hard to get into the bank?

For not being a nice person? It sounds to me like you're defending piracy. We'll see in the long run.

Deeplist really you making yourself look bad for being a not nice person. Things happen, evidently you have never had to rob peter to pay paul. Things happen. Specially since yesterday was what day ooh that is right martin luther king day, not all banks were open. If he gets a paper check from his normal job wouldn't this be hard to get into the bank?

Thank you for understanding.

If it were a piracy software, please do post proof. Text and words can't prove such : ) :ninja::ninja::ninja::ninja:

Funny how you can not afford a monthly license for WHMCS, but you can somehow afford to purchase an Invision Board?

http://servelayer.com/community/

In the nulled version the "Forum Software by IP.Board 3.1.4" url in the footer is NOT clickable. In the legit version, it IS clickable, similar to these:

http://forums.support.roxio.com/
http://www.accordancebible.com/forums/

I have reported this to IPB as well. Let's see how long before he takes it down. I have posted a screenshot just in case.

Still do not believe me?

Attachments

• 011811a.jpg
    011811a.jpg
    49.2 KB · Views: 8
Ok? maybe i took off the link URL, doesn't mean i haven't paid for it.

If I am not mistaken, that's a violation of IPB user agreement anyway.

Post a screen shot of your client area for IPB and WHMCS and this would all be avoided. You would be able to prove yourself correct on the whole thing.

Back