• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

servefast.net

Marky

dont go with them, they dont even reply to my emails... they are never on msn, ive sent 2 emails to arrange my payment and they dont reply! seems to good to be true may i say?

Marki said:
dont go with them, they dont even reply to my emails... they are never on msn, ive sent 2 emails to arrange my payment and they dont reply! seems to good to be true may i say?

well it would be good if you got something to backup your post :)

Marki, i applogize i didnt recive your first email, i guess. i have sent an response to your email.

The reason your account is suspened is becuase your payment was due on the 1st of july. Its now the 7th and still not payed. Im unsuspending your account, and will give you till Monday to send the payment.

If you have not recived the email i had sent. I have agreeded to change your package around, after payment is made. I noticed in your email you had said that you couldnt log into the panel. so if you will leave your paypal email i can send the request or please email and were getting your Client Exec login fixed.

Thanks.

Also in regards to a few other posts here:

The forums were redone, different forum board. so we lost our posts and topic that we had on the forum board.

Regarding email response. your account was flaged as terminated, and our systems had for somereason stopped your incoming emails. (sent to junk) I had cleaned out our junk emails and noticed that you had emailed, and i responsed.

Last edited:
Marki said:

try out productivehosting.net they are very good so far and from what I have noticed from other ppl.

good luck

orion said:
try out productivehosting.net they are very good so far and from what I have noticed from other ppl.

good luck

Theres no need to change hosts. Basicly this all was a result of a paypal/ billing account error

were the client didnt rember his account user/pass stopping him from paying, witch in return forced the account to be suspened

okay servefast.net has fixed everything up now, they were able to reply to my emails fast

Back