• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

serious free hosting

cale

hey, i run neopages.net, an ad-free free hosting service. however, before you close this window since you know they really don't exist, i will tell you that there is a huge drawback.

you have to apply and be accepted :)

but for those who do get in, there is php/mysql/50 megs/ftp/asp support. go check out www.neopages.net for more information.

the server is also pretty fast, as i filter out the bandwidth/cpu hoggers through the application process.

yeah... thanks. you can see our existing host list; they're all pretty happy there. we also have an active forum for any support/webdesign issues. you can see all this once you go to www.neopages.net

- roy

that's the said number, but i usually take more. i just usually take anybody who is sincere and hardworking with their sites.

As long as nobody is using it for an excusive file downloads site, I don't imagine the bandwidth going above 30 gigs a month... and as long as an individual site doesn't do that, it's ok.

Just wondering how long do you think your "hosting service" will last. I'm curious because I'm considering to be hosted with you. :D

I plan on staying on forever....

NeoPages.net itself doesn't make money, but the servers are part of a larger content network which does make money. So overall I do end up making money. The space that is taken up by these sites (50 megs per site) is almost nothing in the grand scheme of my network (i have sites taking up gigs), so for me, it isn't *that* big of a hit on my checkbook.

NeoPages.net is more of a charitable thing that I do in my spare time. The network has been active for more than 4 months now (I know nothing compared to some of these other ones).

As long as the sites on the network are of good quality and nobody abuses the servers, I plan on being around forever.

Cale, someone this forum said, that a free ad-free host posted here will not last long, so be carefull :)

The way I figure, as long as I filter out teh abusers and warez people, I'll be ok. Even highly-trafficed content sites aren't that seriously debilitating to a CPU... it's those darn scripted sites that melt processors ;)

Back