• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Seeking reliable UK host

pad

Right heres the deal. I live in the UK and have had 4 previous free hosts in the past year since August, all of which I've had problems with, be it with bandwidth, uptime, etc etc

I've now decided to pay for reliablity, so I want a host I can TRUST not to delete my site, who I can trust to have good uptime and a very fast service... I'd like a host that lives and operates in the UK as well.

What I need:

- 100-250MB space
- 25GB+ bandwidth
- cPanel and Fantastico (I'm familiar with it and use scripts etc)
- At least one email account
- PHP and MySQL, obviously.

I already have a domain name. Let me know if you can host me! :)

Hi there,

I live and operate in Ireland, if that's any healp.
What is your budget?

I can give you what you need for $4 USD per Month

Contact me if interested: info @ deise-host.com
Our site: http://www.deise-host.com

Kind regards,
Dan.

Hi, im from London, and we can Host you!

I'll offer you the space for free, but it's 'premium' bandwidth to our free plans.

So for $3 a month, or £1.20 i will host you, many thanks.
Give me a pm and i'll help you.
Or add me to MSN Messenger [tailzeh at hotmail.com]

PatelHost.

Hiya,

We use Direct Admin, and upon submitting a ticket we'll install most things for you anyway. If thats ok with you,

Take a look at the site in my sig, can do a custom plan for you as you dont want much space, sign up for a free account to check out site/ftp speeds etc.

London based servers.

Rgds,
Nick

Hello,

We live and operate in the London, UK. Our servers are however located in the USA (there isn't many data centers in the UK).

Take a look at out plans at http://www.frosthost.net/hosting.html.

If none of them suit you, feel free to contact me for a custom plan. :)

Last edited:
Pastilles Networks has it's servers and most of it's staff located in the U.K.

We can offer you:

RedSpangle Plan
300Mb Disk Space
3000Mb/3Gb Transfer - More b/w can be added on request. PM me for details
All cPanel features
PHP,MySQL,CGI
£1.97 - $3.42 P/M

http://www.pastillesnetworks.com/redspangle.html

35 e-mail, ftp, mysql

Perl,CGI
PayPal

30 Day money back guarantee. 24/7 support! Test us out. Send a email to support@pastillesnetworks.com

Support available through email, MSN, Forums, help desk, phone (when requested).

Thanks,
Pastilles Networks

I live in the west midlands in the UK but my servers are based in Texas, i would be glad to host you,

Here is what i can offer,

£3.00 per month

150GB bandwidth
15GB space
Unlimited cPanel features inc fantastico de luxe
99.9% uptime guarantee

contacts:

Tel: (+44) 7757941721
Email: admin@cheaphostsunited.info

Thanks

When you say UK hosting, do you mean you want a host that is run from the UK or a host that has servers located in the UK? If either of these requirements are essential, it is better to specify exactly what you mean. Don't assume that a host run from the UK uses UK based servers.

If you want an established host that will not shut you down overnight, come to us!

We are a UK limited company, VAT registered and have been trading for 10 years.

We can offer you UK (Linux or Windows) or US (Linux only) based servers, we won't be as cheap as many of the other replies you have or will get, however, you'll have no need to worry if your account will still be hosted week :)

Click on the Custom Web Hosting link in my sig to order.

Right heres the deal. I live in the UK and have had 4 previous free hosts in the past year since August, all of which I've had problems with, be it with bandwidth, uptime, etc etc

I've now decided to pay for reliablity, so I want a host I can TRUST not to delete my site, who I can trust to have good uptime and a very fast service... I'd like a host that lives and operates in the UK as well.

What I need:

- 100-250MB space
- 25GB+ bandwidth
- cPanel and Fantastico (I'm familiar with it and use scripts etc)
- At least one email account
- PHP and MySQL, obviously.

I already have a domain name. Let me know if you can host me! :)

Hi,

We are UK based company with a UK based network. Unlike 99% of the hosts on this board, we actually operate our own servers (we built them) on our own network (our own routers). We've been hosting since 2002 and plan to stick around.

We can offer you:
UK servers and service
Daily backups
1GB disk space
50GB bandwidth
Unlimited email / Mysql accounts
PHP / Perl
DirectAdmin with Installatron (very easy control panel, more stable than cPanel. Contains a script installer just like fantastico).
0845 Phone Support as well as Ticket / Email Support

£8.99 /month or £89 /year.

While I'm sure this won't be the cheapest quote you will recieve, this pricing is sustainable for our business and ensures we won't disappear on you.

For more information or to order please email sales@real-hosts.co.uk

Best Regards,
Peter Verrill
Real Hosts Ltd.

Back