• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Seeking Free host that Allows Adult Content

KhFanWriter9

Hello Everyone you may call me FanWriter. Despite my gender I don't mind being mistaken as a male since I've been told on the internet the gender guess is male on other sites.

Anyway I have joined this place to help me find a host since I'm not having any luck finding a host to settle my site on.

To help find a host that fits my site let me tell you what my site will kind of look like.
It will have a forum which I like SMF [small machine forum] or Phb 'cause for screen readers it's the best since the text is read in the text box by hovering mouse in it. This is great for writers as well. I discovered that for rpers it's great since the content in the text won't be lost when the typing function is slow the page can just be duplicated to continue, and the page doesn't reload on the user suddenly like on fanfiction.net, and fictionPress. The writing, and rp stuff in the forum is where both sexual, and non-sexual content will be.
At the bottom of page on the site will be a IM chat button, or maybe it could be in a Chat sub forum / separate folder.
I would like to have a video chat section as well. No one can be completely nude in their video casting stuff, and in video chat their bodies need to be fully dressed, they can wear any type of clothing.
The site will have pm, and email notifications. Also I would like a 'Welcome pm' mod to help me greet the newbies, and to help keep things in order for what topics the newbies should look at for guidance on the site.
The theme can be changed at any time, and I like dark themes with white text color. I say an option to change the theme for those that need the theme light.
I would like to have a site description at the top of my pages with the logo. I have made a pic for it that I'm dying to put up.
The sign up page I like, and think the most easiest capchas are those with numbers with a audio button beside it, or the one on here where you just answer a question, and be on your way.
I want a completely free host where I'm not forced to upgrade later, and don't have to upgrade, or pay to get my chat stuff. There will not be any loot related stuff on the site at all. NO one will be payed, or expect payment to be mods, ect on my site. WE will be completely free as well. We will be a social/rp/writing sharing site anyway.
Thats' it for how things would look like on the site.

I don't want a host that makes me unable to use internet explorer, and drag, and drop builders annoy me since my screen reader says image over, and over. I only use narrator for text, but I would like mods in the future to help me in the places my eye issues need help in since I don't know how long it will be 'til I have dead batteries [my rentnas] in my flashlights [my eyes.] also I do need help to make sure people are following the rules in video chats. I dont' want a host that requires a posting rate to keep it on their site. I want to make sure that my absence won't lead to my forum site being deleted since I won't be around forever. I liked the hosts that said they will keep my forum site up forever, and have a good up time rate. Yes I have seen hosts that I half liked, but either the capcha being just a image, or the fact they won't allow adult content is what brought me to this site asking for help in my exusting search to no avail.

I'm looking for a host that is unlimited in their storage, and bandwith with unlimited threads, topics, and members for how many can join.

Back