• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Section5.net Contest

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by Jan
Crooker, why should someone have to download anything just to view a website correctly? I sure wouldn't. In my mind, if it isn't viewable by all, then it isn't worth the effort. *Close Browser* :angry2:

i 2nd that jan. i hate goin to sites that require plug-ins. for a typical dialup user like me its a pain in the --- and a waste of time.

I'll go with that one too (took a while on my site to get it work with all browsers v annoyin, but its all good now)

Good job Geffy. At least now it doesnt look bad in Mozilla anymore.

To Crooker: i despise Macromedia flash. Ill let the other judges judge your site, and keep my vote out of it.

what happend to domain? i thought there was domain bought by you. i really wanted adomain. The hosting plan was nice. but i wanted the dam domain which btw would cost less then your hosting peryear but u dont need to pay for the hosting o_O

Originally posted by maverik60
what happend to domain? i thought there was domain bought by you. i really wanted adomain. The hosting plan was nice. but i wanted the dam domain which btw would cost less then your hosting peryear but u dont need to pay for the hosting o_O

Uhm, for your info, we were never gonna buy a domain for you, you were to supply your own, or youd get a sub-domain.

My server is currently down, hopefully this will not be for long I will post again when it is back up and running. Sorry about this. I do have all of the files stored locally on my computer if needed.

Originally posted by Jan
Crooker, why should someone have to download anything just to view a website correctly? I sure wouldn't. In my mind, if it isn't viewable by all, then it isn't worth the effort. *Close Browser* :angry2:

=P why download somethin to see content. o_O

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back