• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Searching for Jobs

Seraphim

Anyone here have some pointers for finding job openings related to IT and hosting?

Circumstances are forcing me to look into relocating, but one of the deciding factors is going to be how likely I am to get and keep a job where I am going to be moving to.

I've been working with computers ever since I was a kid, and on top of running my hosting company have been handling the IT functions of a small manufacturing facility for four years now. In college I took CCNA up to level 4, but the college didn't offer the actual certificate exams without requiring an extra fee I couldn't afford.

Should be easy enough right?

Somewhere near Harrisburg or Gettysburg PA would be ideal, but I have no idea what the current buzzwords are to make the online job search tools actually show me relevant results instead of the usual corporate "do not apply unless you have a degree" type material.

Though if someone here happens to have a facility in the area that is hiring, please do let me know.

Anyone here have some pointers for finding job openings related to IT and hosting?

Circumstances are forcing me to look into relocating, but one of the deciding factors is going to be how likely I am to get and keep a job where I am going to be moving to.

I've been working with computers ever since I was a kid, and on top of running my hosting company have been handling the IT functions of a small manufacturing facility for four years now. In college I took CCNA up to level 4, but the college didn't offer the actual certificate exams without requiring an extra fee I couldn't afford.

Should be easy enough right?

Somewhere near Harrisburg or Gettysburg PA would be ideal, but I have no idea what the current buzzwords are to make the online job search tools actually show me relevant results instead of the usual corporate "do not apply unless you have a degree" type material.

Though if someone here happens to have a facility in the area that is hiring, please do let me know.
I've done up to CCNA 4 also. You could try looking on Craigslist in the local area you are looking at.

Back