• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search Engine Submission

There are many tools on internet but I suggest you to submit your links manually because the tools and software don't submit your links in more accurate category and it is a most important part of submission. I submit my links manually in Google, Bing, Yahoo.. etc search engines.

I did it manually for Google, and some other one...so far, just having to enter the url and captcha code. Not to bad. The yahoo/bing one, I have to fill out a page submission form.

TOP 3 Search Engine Submission & Optimization Software
in 2012:

All-in-One Submission
SEO Suite -- (APEX Promotion Software)
IBP- Internet Business Promoter

Best software

Hi SEO is meant to be done manually without using any software so the rank is also allotted finely. If you tried using any software then there can be a risk of getting your site penalized if you tried attempting any black hat using software then it is not fine.

Thanks

You really do not need to use any kind of software to submit your site to the search engines. You can create a blog and ping a new post - that might get your blog indexed. Or, get links to your site.

I have always just done it manually. It is not like it is that hard to submit your site to a search engine anyways. :shame:

i too do all the search engine submission manually. as i think doing things manually gives good result in getting index by search engine.

You discern, search engine submission services, can be incapacitated in your web based or online site? They are comparatively lowly business venture. Do you know why?

Back