• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Script like myspace.com or tagworld

Is phpfox really that bad? i always hear really mixed reviews on it, some people swear by it and others and spitting murder when you get them on the subject,

PhpFox ain't bad at all. I got it and I used it (I think it was free) it works well but it has a few bugs here and there. I can understand why people would be mad because they paid $300 for it. I would be very upset if I paid that much and the script had one bug in it. I really want to code my own but I want to do it in PHP and I am not there yet with PHP. Anyone in here wants to do a .NET version of a myspace clone and make it open source?

wait, so is it free, or is it $300, im confused :(
I am looking for a script a bit more similar to something like facebook.com ( i.e. perhaps more picture based).

IT IS NOT free at all. They sell the script for $300. People have nulled the script so they give it out for free. That's the only way you can find it for free.

oki, well glad i got that sorted out, can you think of any facebook type scripts Abush, price aside?

Back