• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Script like myspace.com or tagworld

Did you try hotscripts.com? No really, did you? I have seen several of them on there, so quit being lazy and look for it.

Where?

I tried hotscripts.com, I think maybe I am not using the right keywords. Or tell where is it under what category.

And for php-fox, its not there.

Thanks

Yeah

Yeah I found PhpFox, But according to AKO its Free(you wish).

So is there any script like that and its free.:nervous: :nervous:

Phpfox sucks!

Well...chalk me up as another idiot that got taken by that fraudulant piece of crap company. How the heck do they stay in business? From what I see online they rip off 3 out of every 5 customers if you do the math.

Anyone got a copy of that code? I'd like to mod it and make it free for everyone out there...see how they like getting it in the bum.

they stay in business because phpfox is so nicely coded that everyone wants a piece :)
I don't consider it a rip-off as someone worked and cursed while creating that code. If you really want it, buy it.
There isn't a free community network script unless ,of course, you try joomla with the community addon... but It's hard and you might not like it...

zerocool786 said:
Hey everyone,

Does anyone knows the script like myspace.com or tagworld.com or something similar to it. Let me know

PLEASE don't reply by saying "Did you try hotscripts.com"

phpfox is like identical to myspace except for colors, with can be changed in the skins.

alanrup said:
Well...chalk me up as another idiot that got taken by that fraudulant piece of crap company. How the heck do they stay in business? From what I see online they rip off 3 out of every 5 customers if you do the math.

Anyone got a copy of that code? I'd like to mod it and make it free for everyone out there...see how they like getting it in the bum.
once i get the admin code for my nunnulled version, i will mod it and distribute for free. :D

shambler66 said:
What exactly are you gonna do with the script? Hack someones myspace?
lol, they want to create a community site like it. no one said they were trying to hack it. and there are already pleny of scripts to do that. and you wouldnt use something like phpfox to do that. lol....n00b

zerocool786 said:
PLEASE don't reply by saying "Did you try hotscripts.com"

You already know where to find them. Why don't you search there and find one? Or you want us to do the searching for you??? :tired2:

methodcomptech said:
hmmmm, those are some choice words you used there. very intelligent i must say.

Woo! Nice Post. Back on topic, why not just use Myspace? Unless you want your own...

Now you're talking. That would be sweet!

It would be a nice script for us webmasters to have in our arsenal.

methodcomptech said:
once i get the admin code for my nunnulled version, i will mod it and distribute for free. :D

Back