• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

script like megaupload or rapid share

Status
Not open for further replies.
raydihosting said:
I didn't hijack your post!!

The script i have (http://share2net.com) is just like rapidshare which allows you to upload ANY type of file and than allows you to download it. The files are hidden so people cant directly access them!

How much for that script? I´ve bought a new server and i need something like that for my files!

Thanks

Im looking for a script with a working upload Procress bar and Captcha at up/download.

Im Using jims script (j-fx.ws)

But unfortunately, the Community there is closed...

removed post

And guess what.. they're all illegal, because there aren't any legal YouTube clones with resell rights that actually work as of now, and as far as I know UploadGalaxy.com used our script, which is an older version that is now considered an outdated version. The rest of the stuff I know is a warez package from some warez sites because I've seen the same thing at some forums and when I looked inside the package it had all these URLs to warez sites.

So, get rid of your post now... unless you want to proof to me it's legal

And guess what.. they're all illegal, because there aren't any legal YouTube clones with resell rights that actually work as of now, and as far as I know UploadGalaxy.com used our script, which is an older version that is now considered an outdated version. The rest of the stuff I know is a warez package from some warez sites because I've seen the same thing at some forums and when I looked inside the package it had all these URLs to warez sites.

So, get rid of your post now... unless you want to proof to me it's legal

ever Heard Of A Bloody Favor,U Retard,lmao:lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back