• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Scammed By Venom-Hosting...

This thread is so big was fun reading it .

I dont know how people get scammed so easy.Anything that seems too easy dont trust it.

I dont know how people get scammed so easy
It's mainly because some people refuse to pay a reasonable pricing for their hosting. If you want budget hosting you run a very high risk of being ripped off.

TJR Networks said:
It's mainly because some people refuse to pay a reasonable pricing for their hosting. If you want budget hosting you run a very high risk of being ripped off.

I was not referring to hosting only. People get ripped off daily by someone . Everyone gets scammed i guess. I had my moments when i was ripped off by ebay so i stopped buying from ebay although 3 products our of 4 i bought were excellent the 4th one never arrived.

So i think if we all do better research before investing we all can avoid getting scammed. I hope none of u guys from here get ideas of scamming me please :tongue2: :tongue2:

scamming is for fat run down slow moving people. Normally they sit all day waiting for prey, then when they find it that waddle to there fridge {only excerise in the day} and come back with a tub of icecream, and get paid for it..

Stupid eh?

Back