• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

SayunZ.com - Legend of the Super Saiyan - Welcome

szr

Check out my new 99.999% completed layout by clicking on the www image link under my sig. Rate it between a scale of 1-10. I'm soon going to put up information about DBZ and a lot more too! So, bookmark my site, please ;).

Last edited:
lol weapon. I think szr want the truth not "truth". But then again they all the truth.
:cool2:
Anyways I think your site is hype. It's fast for and easy to load. Plus the design and music rock! Keep it up.

Despite the fact I highly despise DBZ, I am going to give the site a 8.3. The blue text is a bit hard to read. Very professional.

Its quite nice, looks a bit odd to me, but quite nice. Oh, I'm a big fan of DBZ. BTW: Try to get a CA co-brand cause megagiga sucks.

(no subject)

Originally posted by Archbob
Its quite nice, looks a bit odd to me, but quite nice. Oh, I'm a big fan of DBZ. BTW: Try to get a CA co-brand cause megagiga sucks.
Well, to tell you the truth... I'm not using MegaGiga for my domain name. Plus, MegaGiga doesn't have a paid plan. Even if they had a paid plan I wouldn't sign up there since they're FTP will probably be down most of the time.

Well done

Nice touch. I enjoyed the visit. When will it be done?
Will you have pop up banner or top page banners?

it has a nice layout overall, although I hate Dragon Ball(hey, these lines rhyme!):D

Anyhow if I were you I would change the table and textcolor to a little more brighter value(my eyes hurt after looking at it for too long) and also I would make the topimage just a little tiny bit smaller so the bottom scroll bar won't show up..

but besides that, everything else is fine:)

(no subject)

Not to be mean or anything, but your kind of off-topic since you are posting your URL in my thread for people to rate. Put it in your own thread please.

Re: Well done

Originally posted by 1st
Nice touch. I enjoyed the visit. When will it be done?
Will you have pop up banner or top page banners?
It sounds like your are saying that my web site is a web host, but I'm not offering space right now and yes, there will be ads on my site. Once the ads are up you can place it on your site if you want to support my web site.

okay, I was going into your site, I didn't noticed that my speakers are still on and its early morning right now, nobody awake yet. And BOOM! the music on!!!! jump to my speakers and turn it off, wow, scare me a bit there

I don't know, I personally really hate site with bg music, I usually just close the thing off right away

Overall design, I like it. I give it about 8

(no subject)

Originally posted by akrapovic
okay, I was going into your site, I didn't noticed that my speakers are still on and its early morning right now, nobody awake yet. And BOOM! the music on!!!! jump to my speakers and turn it off, wow, scare me a bit there

I don't know, I personally really hate site with bg music, I usually just close the thing off right away

Overall design, I like it. I give it about 8
Well, you can just lower down your volume, or just wait for me to make the Start & Stop buttons for the music. I've noticed that some people are annoyed by the music so that's why I am making a Start & Stop buttons on my site.

Back