• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Royalty-free images

Dusty

NLC
NLC
Does anyone know of a website offering royalty-free images that themselves won't be used commercially but will be used in the advertisement of a commercial product? I'm looking for a wide range of images, nothing too specific, but I'm most interested in photos of people in various poses.

Too bad Dusty. I just deleted about 30 emails about royalty free images. (True - I did) :biggrin2:

But maybe you mean totally free, not only royalty-free? :confused:

It would of course be better if they were free, but as long as they're royalty-free that doesn't really matter. My only requirement is that they can be used in conjunction with something commercial. Many places won't let their images be tied to anything commercial, even if the images themselves aren't being sold or distributed in any way.

Re: Re: Royalty-free images

Originally posted by Daniel

:nervous:

OK...I thought that sentence was pretty funny....

To think of it.... it is... I got some sites that suit my tastes... would you like them? J/K

Pr0n?:whatthe:

I'll check Dusty. With a little luck it was on a list that is archived, don't remeber. But they will cost you a bit.

Back