• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Rotating popunder javascript

Johnny

b&
b&
Code:
<!-- Start of Back Console -->
<script language="JavaScript">
<!--
browserVer = parseInt(navigator.appVersion);
SX=window.open('http://site.com,
'SXback','toolbar=1,location=1,status=1,menubar=1,'+
'scrollbars=1,resizable=0,width=100,height=100');

if( browserVer >= 4) {
window.focus() ;
}
// -->
</script>
<!-- End of Back Console -->
that is what i am using right now to do a popunder . anyone know if there is a way i can make it rotate.. so the next visitor would get the popup from another site instead of the same o site.

this is what i am looking for but I have to put the code between the header. which i dont' want since i already have my sponsor pop under there already.

most java scripts require code in the <head> portion , but some work in after the </body> as well. try putting it there, or use a <script src="js.js" type="text/javascript" languaga="javascript">. besides having multiple scripts in a head don't hurt

wow this script is great!! to bad i am not able to resize the window size. (width and height)

and what is "//Pop-under only once per browser session? (0=no, 1=yes)
//Specifying 0 will cause popunder to load every time page is loaded
var once_per_session=1"

not sure what that really mean?

BTW when i remove "popunder[3]=""
cause I only have 3 popups.. the rotation stop. it will only popup the first url i give them.

Hi Johnny:
The session variable allows you to control the frequency of the popup. By setting it to 1, it only pops up ONCE per browser session. Very useful if you dont want the window to become a nuisance.

Removing popunder[3]= shouldn't affect the other links, as the script dynamically determines how many URLs you've specified.

Back