• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Rock Solid Affordable Hosting From $2.95, LAST DAY TO ORDER!

IT Hosting

IT Hosting [www.itricks.net] will not being selling accounts starting June 19, 2002 through August 19, 2002. Get your account today! Needless to say, the service will remain stellar during this time.

All plans include unlimited mail accounts, ftp accounts, subdomains, and mySQL databases. They all support PHP, CGI, SSI, cURL, python, frontpage extensions, custom error pages, protected directories, SSH, and the CPanel interface. All plans include a 99% uptime guarentee, a 14-day money back guarentee, and discounts for annual contracts.

Small I - $2.95/mo
50mb Web Space
1gb Bandwidth
More Info...

Small II - $3.95/mo
100mb Web Space
2gb Bandwidth
More Info...

Small III - $5.95/mo
250mb Web Space
5gb Bandwidth
More Info...

Small IV - $9.95/mo
500mb Web Space
10gb Bandwidth
More Info...

Large I - $14.95/mo
1000mb Web Space
20gb Bandwidth
More Info...

Large II - $19.95/mo
1500mb Web Space
30gb Bandwidth
More Info...

If you have questions or would like a custom plan, do not hesitate to contact GemH@ITricks.Net.

Regards,
Gem Hexen
IT Hosting

I do not believe I claimed anywhere that we had the cheapest rates, but I do believe that we target the "budget" market with our prices.

Back