• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Reviews Please

Dan

Bullah
NLC
Ok as usual, the site is nothing amazing or has nothing really special.
You may find the design takes a bit to load or looks broken when loading. This is because of the Live Support script. Don't know what I can do about that.

http://www.deisehost.com

Please respect the fact that I am not into big fancy designs.

Thanks.

That's okay :)
The horizontal rule line (spacer.gif) under the main title is misaligned for the top table cells, set them all to verticle top :)

it loads... oddly. and the design itself feels a little amateurish. sorry if thats a bit harsh. I'd consider hiring a webdesign company - i've noticed that completevps is very nicely designed.

it loads... oddly. and the design itself feels a little amateurish. sorry if thats a bit harsh. I'd consider hiring a webdesign company - i've noticed that completevps is very nicely designed.

Thanks John.

Why would I need to hire a design company? I do find that a little degrading but it's your opinion. :)
I did say that it will load either broken or slow because of the live support script. Not my fault.

Cheers.

Dan, I didn't like the last one, but this time round, definitly, without a doubt, deserves a 10/10! Its stunning, I'm liking it 100%, way better than before.

Maybe one thing, change the headphones on the support link to a proper headset (showing mic) ;)

Adz :)

Dan, I didn't like the last one, but this time round, definitly, without a doubt, deserves a 10/10! Its stunning, I'm liking it 100%, way better than before.

Maybe one thing, change the headphones on the support link to a proper headset (showing mic) ;)

Adz :)

Thanks Adz,

The one with no Mic is the Offline one. When support is Online it shows a Mic. ;)
I had a look at the site in IE last night and Decker is correct. The bar below the logo is off balance or something weird. Tried to fix it but I can't. So, will have to redesign the whole thing again.

Time to take the Prozac out. :D

If you zip the index file I'll fix it Dan, it's not a biggy :)

Save the Prozac for later :lol:

If you zip the index file I'll fix it Dan, it's not a biggy :)

Save the Prozac for later :lol:

Cheers Decker.
It seems to be on all of the pages.
I will zip up the index anyways and see how we go from there.

Cheers.

dan, to solve this have javascript at the bottom of the page loading it:)

or place it at the bottom and use position: absolute to get it to the top!

sorry to be offensive, it was meant more as a suggestion:)

A little thanks to me for CVPS ;)

And I agree, the site is pretty nice. Not the best, but not the worst. Well done matey.

Cheers Keagle.
Didn't know it was yourself who did CVPS. Extremely nice job.

But yeah. Decker the good man that he is, is helping me with the broken bar on Deise Host. Eh Decker me auld flower? :D

Nice layout dan, good work as per!

And Decker, Im rather new here still whats this flower thing about :p read it in a few topics now :O

Not bad, I like it better than the old one.

I just think it looks kind of flat and old-fashioned. If you could add some gradients in, it could affect the design a lot.

Maybe it would be better to have picture of a newer computer/server next to your logo.

For the navigation, I can't see why you would need to use images if you do not have any special rollover effect or a real fancy navigation. The site would load faster without images, and I don't think it would make it look worse.

I do like how simple it is, and I like the favicon (though it's not to clear what it is and doesn't seem to be repeated in your website).

Maybe you could get a better look like CompleteVPS, like JohnN said.

Again, if you need help, you can always ask me :)

Back