• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Review xhost365

xHost365

Hello, this a free design which i grabbed from the web and i personalized and i'm still working on it.
I'd like a review and suggestions :)

Warm regards,

xHost365 CEO & Founder

CEO and Founder? Are you a legitimate LLC or Corporation?

You're also using Youhosting, which is a crappy provider, and as I'm sure you know, you will not be allowed to advertise your hosting here.

My suggestions would be that you don't call yourself CEO unless you are a registered corporation. Secondly, rethink the Youhosting thing. Just going to lead to unhappy clients and failure. Do it right.

Chances are he's a young chappy in a country where as English is not the first language. The reference to CEO and founder is something he's picked up visiting Western website's and provider's.

Sent from my ME173X using Tapatalk

Just drop the "CEO" nonsense entirely, even if you are incorporated, which I doubt that you are. Unless you're a fortune 500 company, the whole "CEO" bit just sounds arrogant and unnecessary. As for the site, there's nothing special about it. It looks like every other cookie-cutter "host" site that I've seen in recent years. The graphics of rack servers, blue header, etc... It's all overdone. Your "contact" page still contains placeholder information from the template that you used. I could go on, but you get the point.

Thanks for all your sincere reviews, as you may see i've removed everything, i purchased a license on a new template, bought 2 VPS servers and I'm going to host myself using zPanel and BoxBilling as for beginning? What do you guys think?

I'm not a young chappy, actually im 21 and i will try to provide best web hosting services for my clients.

As for CEO thing, i assume you are right and it's my mistake.

Account unavailable

Maybe account have been moved, deleted, suspended or not activated yet.

The requested resource could not be found but may be available again in the future.

Uh oh! Perhaps you're just doing some maintenance.

I would highly encourage you to go with cPanel if you can afford it. I know it's tough when you are a new host and have no clients and are losing money every month. But this business is just like any other. If you want to do well, you have to invest money. I totally get it.

But Zpanel is so laden with security holes, that I personally would never use it on a production server. Since your website isn't up, I'm just going from memory here, but I believe you offered paid hosting as well? If that's the case, no way should you ever be putting paying clients on a free control panel. There is also absolutely no way you'll be able to compete, as the majority of hosts do offer cPanel...DirectAdmin (cheaper) at the very least. $8/mo. for cPanel through Namecheap is a very good price.

So your setup might be fine for free hosting (if you can live with the bugs and security holes), but for paid hosting, it just isn't going to work.

All of this, however, is a HUGE step in the right direction from what you had (Youhosting and such). I do sincerely wish you luck, and look forward to seeing the site when it's operational. This is a tough business...just so many hosts out there. But good luck!

Last edited:
Hello, this a free design which i grabbed from the web and i personalized and i'm still working on it.
I'd like a review and suggestions :)

Warm regards,

xHost365 CEO & Founder

I am sorry to tell you that I cannot open your website. Firefox told me that: "You don't have permission to access / on this server. Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request."

Back