• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Review Wickedmarks.com (New social bookmarking website)

The logo in not catchy and also the top most navigation links looks misaligned from the rest of the page border. Also the paragraph text size is a bit large.

Your logo looks weird as the logo background has an other color as the header background.
Also the top menu (above the logo) is hanging to much to the left.
The rest looks fine to me.

My Review

Hi ,

As the above two members have said the Logo is a Big No...

There is nothing to comment on the theme as it is common on most of Pligg sites...

I would say optimize your Google Ads better as thats the only way you can make some revenue out of these type of sites..

I'm ok with the colors. Highest value change would be to the Nav bar/search. They need to be aligned with something (either below or above the black header line - probably above). This may mean having far fewer link ads (maybe make them a lot smaller and right align them) or by eliminating the topic links on the very top.

Great site, your traffic is looking good too, I wish you the best of luck.

I joined too and posted. :)

Back