• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

review webmasters tools website

Hey, if you're developing webmaster tools, you know what would be simple but super useful? A 1-click button that toggles Windows from showing extensions (so you can see text files vs html etc), but then you toggle it off so when you're renaming you don't wipe out the file type.

Not interesting, because I can find all of the tools you have on your site. You should come with something new to draw attention.

It's not bad, the look is 'nice' and simple as it should be really. The tools are quite basic but it's nice to have them all in one.

So all in good job, but add something 'special' to make yours more exciting than the rest :)

And it's not really unique - it's just selectable, other PR tools just check them all automatically, so it's just another PR tool.
Try and find something unusually helpful :)

That's a bit better, and quite nice, keep thinking though - sure there's lots more you can come up with :)

You always had + reviews, it's called practical criticism (a good thing) :)

And if you don't think it was, why would I have bookmarked the site from first post ;)

I like the nice clean look and plenty of white spaces. With regard to the headings, perhaps http should be all caps? And dns also all caps? Unixtime should be two words? Whois also two words? This is only my own personal preference but I like to capitalize first letters of words in headings as well. I.e. HTTP Headers, Unix Time Conversion, Ping Tool and DNS Report.
:)

I like it, its clean and simple. Although all the tools are available elsewhere, its nice to have them in one place.

Back