• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Review PrimeGalactic

PrimeGalactic

Hey guys thanks for stopping, anyways review my hosting site. Tell me everything about it you have in mind.:wave:

primegalactic.com <-- mysite

I see a host that will fold in a few months. Your plans offer ridiculous amounts for a ridiculously low price.

Other then that, you need a new web template.

Hey @SainCai we wont fold, as long as our other site"tiiver.com" is alive for its purpose, that site has been hosted on our servers for over a year now.

- i redit thiz post

Last edited:
Hey guys thanks for stopping, anyways review my hosting site. Tell me everything about it you have in mind.:wave:

primegalactic.com <-- mysite
I'd put the client registration right on top of the Index Page as the main focus so that it is accessible immediately. I'd get rid of the client tab as the message I get is that that comes last, whereas of course the client should come first. Just under the client's registration message and log-in info, I'd tell people a little more about your company. Who are you, where do you come from, what servers do you have, what experience do you have, etc. And how are you able to offer the packages that are on offer? Then list the packages. There has to be something that looks honest and credible so that people would like to click on the registration button, more than the packages on offer.

I agree with Sain that you need a different template. Your home page is like a sales leaflet that has no life in it. You need something much more dynamic and maybe a template for Websites like these will guide you to a more dynamic Website.
:)

Hi me again, I read everything about unlimited in webhosting. So I decided to set limits in some plans on my site which i did a couple of minutes ago. I will update the TOS, and some other parts of my site today.

You can see the updated plans with limits and price update here
primegalactic.com

Unlimited Storage Space
Unlimited Bandwidth

No matter what Galaxy you come from, this is;
Still unlimited...
Still does not exist...

Plus, your website is very.. 1980's? Quite retro (not so much in a good way). Also your logo... was your designer high at the time? :S

I see a host that will fold in a few months. Your plans offer ridiculous amounts for a ridiculously low price.

Other then that, you need a new web template.

Hey @SainCai we wont fold, as long as our other site"tiiver.com" is alive for its purpose, that site has been hosted on our servers for over a year now.

- i redit thiz post

The connection has timed out

The server at primegalactic.com is taking too long to respond.

The site could be temporarily unavailable or too busy. Try again in a few
moments.
If you are unable to load any pages, check your computer's network
connection.
If your computer or network is protected by a firewall or proxy, make sure
that Firefox is permitted to access the Web.

Aye yup :tired2:

Back