• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Review of Host Pair. Great Host

Yahpoolerz

Some of you may have seen my request for a good shared host earlier this year. I'd like to submit a review to this site for any of you interested in hosting.

This review is about Host Pair.

I have been hosting with them since June. The most important part of being a host in this business is providing up-time. And that's exactly what Host Pair has done. The up-time I have received has been 100%. I am not talking about 99.9% I am speaking of a host that never has any downtime.

I haven't experienced a single downtime with them since I have bought my package.

To add, the support is great and you never have to wait long to receive a reply. It's always on time.

Host Pair also has provided extra steps to protect my website without me even having to ask. Of course they run CloudFlare which is a protection tool against hackers and DDoS attacks. They keep a regular check of the server to make sure your getting the most out of your purchase and I even noticed recently updates in my cpanel of security features just to make sure I was protected.

Now just recently Lve was installed on my server which allows for CloudLinux and was at no extra cost to me. This means that my resources don't have to be shared with the other people on the server. I felt like this was a good idea. The genre of my website is console gaming which can take a hit once in a while because of the genre it holds. I found this surprising that this was installed just to keep the website security at it's best without any extra cost to me.

In other words, what makes them so special, is the steps taken to keep your websites up-time is what makes them stand out. The courtesy to protect your website and to keep your interest first is why I recommend HostPair to anyone looking for a long term web host.

Thanks guys.

- Bradley

What web site do you host with them? could you show us, OP?
Sure, my website is www.thexboxcloud.com

Thanks for sharing the great reviews of Host Pair. These review was very important for most of the customers.

No problem, glad I could help.

Wanted to update this thread. I am still hosting with them as we speak and things are still going great. Have experienced 100% uptime since I made this thread and am happy to say I am a host pair customer.

I am just starting to receive more traffic now and am going to start making money with google adsense and viglink and am very impressed with the uptime because I have not even experienced my page going down not once since I have been with them. I am now hosting a fully managed vps with them and have upgraded to their VPS3 package and I will agree it is worth every penny.

Thanks guys! Good luck

Back