• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Review my WHMCS Integration

Thanks for all the feedback. I am planning on customizing the order forms and invoices in the future. When I get that done, I'll post back here.

Hey,

I like it, but the top corners need sorting.

I know. Unfortunately, I purchased the original design from a designer. As such is the case, I'm not quite sure how to sort out the corners since I would have to edit the graphics, which isn't something I'm very good at. It still looks pretty nice either way so it isn't bothering me at this time. Thanks for the suggestion though.

"I'm not the original designer of this so modifying that is a bit out of my capabilities."

So, did you design it or not? People say you designed it. But, reading that, says you didn't.

"I'm not the original designer of this so modifying that is a bit out of my capabilities."

So, did you design it or not? People say you designed it. But, reading that, says you didn't.

I didn't create the site design but I integrated the WHMCS into the design. I hope that clears things up.

Site looks good overall, including the whmcs. That design looks familiar, was it done by one of the regular posters over in the design forum on WHT?

Back