• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

review my website!

phpbb.com is in my opinion the best free forum, I think you could make xmb.com look very cool on your site. Those are my favorites :)

New Stuff

Okay, I added the messageboard and reorganized a lot of the site.

It's also not as cynical.

Any ideas or comments are ALWAYS welcome!

Any ideas on how to promote my site and/or get more hits is appreciated.

I also want to thank all of you for all your help. I really appreciate it!

Re: New Stuff

Originally posted by fatalerrorrage
Okay, I added the messageboard and reorganized a lot of the site.

It's also not as cynical.

Any ideas or comments are ALWAYS welcome!

Any ideas on how to promote my site and/or get more hits is appreciated.

I also want to thank all of you for all your help. I really appreciate it!
The best way I find to generate hits is...well this is what I did. I went and I spammed a few other similar sites on there forums. And then I just make sure I have cool stuff to offer. Now I automatically generate a good amount of hits every day without doing anything. Although My forum died because I keep losing my database and people stop signing up.

can you just like use http://hostultra.com they have a free forum service of unlimited bandwidth and all and the forums look great.. think they vbulletin or something anyway.. they have it up in no time nad all you have to do is go to the admin page and edit as you like. :biggrin2:

What I think is that your site is good nad all.. I don't like the colors nad how it is all scrunched up... wether it is or not it makes my eyes hurt.. make the white text for links or whatever... sorry didn't really look through the site a little darker. Your menus just don't seem to flow into your site. And you maybe could use a border or something

It would be illegal to use multiple copies of vBulletein like that not to mention why use a free forum host when you can have your own?

Well, not Illeagal if they paid for them but insanely costly to offer their service for free. They use phpBB. But I do agree it is better to host the board yourself. But somepeople don't have websites that can handle php.

Originally posted by Lapras
Well, not Illeagal if they paid for them but insanely costly to offer their service for free. They use phpBB. But I do agree it is better to host the board yourself. But somepeople don't have websites that can handle php.
If your hosting doesn't support PHP nor ASP then your site probably isn't popular in the first place and you could go with some free board host

Back