• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Review my webcite echofreelance

Excellent work. The quality of your photos and the general layout of the design is great. Think the only part I don't like is the font, but that is personal taste. If it had been me I'd have looked for a more friendly font. Not a fancy or curly font, but one with more unique lines. I'd also use a little bit of more colour to differentiate between projects and SEO for example - everything looks too much the same with the dark gray.

This looks very great, but isn't this all a pre-existing template? And where's your website hosted?

Anyway, we're actually looking for web designers. Are you familiar designing with wordpress/do you got any programming skills?

No this is not a template. This is a complete custom design.
I have done WordPress programming as well. You can check out my portfolio on my website which contains more more than 100 website I designed and developed for my clients. For any more details you can send me a quote via my Hire Me form.

Regards!

I think it's perfect, love the design and scrolling page. If anything I would take out how far the page scrolls maybe one level. It just drags a little for me and I have a high powered computer.

Back