• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

review layout

iBrightDev

Jay Street
NLC
NLC
here is a recent mockup for a site i'm working on. thoughts?

large image here

pebble_experts-grid12-01.jpg

Looks great! Though...I'm not sure what that belt navigation thingee has to do with concrete.

haha, it has nothing to do with it. didnt even think of it as a belt, just was wanting something that looked different than everything else out there. damn, now i will see it as a belt

ROFL!!! Sorry, didn't mean to do that to you. :p How about putting a concrete texture on it? That was the first thing I saw on the page. It looked like a leather belt holding up a pair of pants, and I said, "What does that have to do with concrete?" LOL!

**SHAKES FIST** Curse you... lol. well, design has been approved already and working on slicing it up, but, i will change it in a mockup for him if i get a chance and see what he says. thanks for the input though.

Ha ha ha ha!!!!! It does look great as-is...don't get me wrong. You did a great job on the whole darn thing.

Personally I don't like how large the footer is. I would have put the map, form, etc. on a dedicated contact page. It looks amazing though, and sounds like the client is happy. Good job! :)

The overall look of the design is well thought out and the color schemes are a great touch especially since it is a business website, and no it does not look like a belt , reminds me of a ribbon being looped.

Lol but yes can be fooled to making people think its a belt.

It looks good overall but text "Join us on web" and the icons are very faint. Visitors can easily skip these sharing links. You can make them a bit darker.

they are gonna be darker on hover, but, wanted them to be unobtrusive, but large at the same time. but thanks for the input. :)

Back