• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Review hosting site

Will be integrating this tonight or tomorrow, and which list looks like a captcha image?

UPDATE: The new website design is now live.

Last edited:
The design is great, but it's probably just my own personal thing about black backgrounds. Anyway, this is a really great improvement. Looks very professional.
:)

Going on the theme/template and the domain name, might seem like a stupid suggestion but go with that and change the right top image

Since it looks a bit as if it's like a head and shoulders give it a face, happy robotic obviously, but worlditsme is like a burst through onto the web, so just my opinion to help with a bit of company identity sort of thingy :D

Going on the theme/template and the domain name, might seem like a stupid suggestion but go with that and change the right top image

Since it looks a bit as if it's like a head and shoulders give it a face, happy robotic obviously, but worlditsme is like a burst through onto the web, so just my opinion to help with a bit of company identity sort of thingy :D
Thats the server that the Unlimited people offer, the new space age warp drive hard drive that uses a precise matter/anti-matter mix to offer incredible speed, reliability and of course, unlimited space and transfer (I assume this is because time and space is ripped open to a parallel universe or something)

Thats the server that the Unlimited people offer, the new space age warp drive hard drive that uses a precise matter/anti-matter mix to offer incredible speed, reliability and of course, unlimited space and transfer (I assume this is because time and space is ripped open to a parallel universe or something)

I knew I'd seen it before - in my fridge and several other places all at the same time...

The design is great, but it's probably just my own personal thing about black backgrounds. Anyway, this is a really great improvement. Looks very professional.
:)

And I lament the loss of Science Fiction themes on the web! The Matrix and Johnny Mnemonic got replaced with Facebook. :(

I love the template, the color, and how clean it is. The only thing I do not like is how you display the host package. It seems a bit unprofessional. Other than that nice looking design.

Back