• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Review hosting site

Wow no offence but the template is really bad i rather use a simple template then that. As well it doesn't look anything to do with hosting.

PROBLEM in loading page.
The page isn't redirecting properly
That is what i get, when i click this link.

The black is hurting my eyes and the bright blue on the black is making my eyes cross over. Honestly. If you can make the background white that will already improve the Website by 70%
:)

Have changed the outer background on there to grey for now, this any better?

EDIT: Also changed background colour of right hand column to a different shade of grey, found white to hurt the eyes.

Last edited:
Takes ages to load, that big image on the left is slowing it, I just closed the window when I seen it loading as it creeped down the screen.

Loading isnt everything bru. If you want, I will integrate that template to what you need for you.

Sounds like a great idea, I've got that site setup so that you only have to change the template once to affect the whole system.

Have changed the outer background on there to grey for now, this any better?

EDIT: Also changed background colour of right hand column to a different shade of grey, found white to hurt the eyes.
It's still too dark. Sort of hits you in the eye. A white background will not only look better, but probably make your pages load better too. Anyway, looks as though you have some expert help offered by a Pro, that is pretty awesome, has to be your lucky day!
:)

It does not look professional. There is too much whitespace and that graphic is just ...no . You may want to look into hiring a professional web designer if you are serious about this.

Hi,

I would check out site's such as theme forest they offer cheap template's they also have other websites not just webhosting.

The site right now is kind of just plain and needs a bit more to it...

Best of Luck!

Back