• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

[Review] Frozen Midnight Hosting

JohnnyLi

I'm not sure if paid host reviews go here, but I didn't know where else to put it.

Host Reviewed: Frozen Midnight Web Hosting

I've recently bought a hosting plan at Frozen Midnight Web Hosting. So far, I have been with them for just over a month. For a while (more than a year), I had been searching for my first paid host for my site, Visual Eternity. I came across their site on a Google search. They offered Shared, Reseller, and One-Time payment (pay just once for a shared plan, sometimes even has one-time payment specials for resellers!). It was affordable, and they seemed pretty reliable (I had been observing them for about 3 months), so I signed up.

The Staff:
It's been a month. I am extremely satisfied with my host. Sure, I had some problems with slightly slow servers, but the administrator quickly told me what was wrong, and fixed in a short time. The administrator also always updates clients on specials and news very quickly. Whenever there are problems (not very likely), the staff is quick to address it and alerts clients on what is wrong. On another note, I am pretty sure that answering their clients/future clients' questions are not their favorite part of their jobs, but they remain calm and polite throughout answering the questions, and they should be commended for that.

Their Plans:
Their plans are very generous for their prices (among the most generous that I have ever found). That is what drove me to purchase their services in the first place. I did not want to spend too much money long-term, so I went with one of their One-Time Payment plans, some of which are slightly smaller than the Shared plans, but fit my needs. Even when I looked at their Shared and Reseller plans, they seemed pretty cheap. Overall, I am happy with the price I paid.

Support:
Support-wise, I had a problem when the host updated the MySQL for our server. I submitted a support ticket, and it was answered within 3 minutes. I informed him of my problem, and it did not take long for it to be fixed. Their support is also very polite, which is a big plus in showing professionalism. I was very satisfied with their support service.

Ease of Use:
I am a first time client to the paid webhosting business. It was much easier than I expected it to be to sign up and pay for their services. It is also very easy to get around their site and find solutions to your problems. FMH's client control panel is very well designed and user-friendly. From there, you are able to access their main site, forums, submit support tickets, edit account details/password, and more. In my opinion, FMH is highly rated in this area.

In conclusion, I hope that FMH will stay up for a long time and keep providing the excellent services they currently offer. I hoped this review helps you guys, or was at least enjoyable to read. Maybe some of you guys will sign up for their services too! :)

Back