• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

RevenuePilot Pmt Experience

Re: Re: Re: Re: I will let you know

Hi Jan,

I am not going to name all the forums, because that would mean doing exactly that he wants, giving him attention. As an example you can take a look at geekvillage where he posted negative information about our program. I would also like to ask everybody to get back to the oridginal purpose of this thread which was "RevenuePilot Pmt Experience"

regards,

Originally posted by Jan
Anatoliy can you name all the forums where }:8) Supermoo allegedly posted "attacks"? I certainly haven't seen any.
:confused:

If you are going to make accusations about one of the members here, I would like for you to provide something to back up your claims. The geekvillage thread is hardly an attack as you stated earlier.

More examples?

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: I will let you know

Originally posted by RevenuePilot
Hi Jan,

I am not going to name all the forums, because that would mean doing exactly that he wants, giving him attention. As an example you can take a look at geekvillage where he posted negative information about our program. I would also like to ask everybody to get back to the oridginal purpose of this thread which was "RevenuePilot Pmt Experience"

regards,

Could you explain, why you have stolen the ideas and design of
oversee?

http://oversee.net/misc/lawrenceng/revenuepilot/search-panels.html

even what you did is all legal, but still don't look to honest..

and I am pretty sure they were hear alot longer then you guys.

What's the huge deal? I dont see a problem here. All I see from that link Obe1 posted is that Supermoo is freakin' out over some underlined text. Since when is "Computers" underlined, copyrighted? If underlined text can be copyrighted, there's a billion people out there infringing on copyrights! None of the pictures are the same, none of the search buttons are the same, the only similarities are the words used, and the order they were used in. That is NOT a copyright infringement, and it's NOT illegal. If someone wants to look at it as a morality issue, then they have far too much time on their hands.

The reason Anatoliy hasn't commented, for one, he isn't allowed to comment on internal issues such as this. That could mean his job. Second, it's trivial! Why dignify such an accusation with a response?

Supermoo, if this is such an important issue to you, why haven't you talked to TargetWords about a lawsuit? If they're not worried about it, why should you be? They're probably not worried about it cuz they have no case! Bottom line, they did not copy graphics, and there's no way to prove they got their idea of words to use/the order to use them, from TargetWords.

Anatoliy is not the head of the company anyways. He's only here to help people! I don't see why anyone should attack him for the company he works for ONLY because he's the only one that's shown his "face" in public. That's just plain vicious. I'm sure RP has an email address you can contact to discuss the issue with one of the heads. In fact, I've talked with one of the higher-ups, and I'm sure you can too.

I hope to God I don't accidently stumble across this thread again, cuz it just plain disgusts me. Anatoliy...I'm behind ya...don't take any crap! ;)

Yes they have paid me on time... early if you go by what the site says you will be paid at....

BUT I finally got a referral and he made me over $100 so far this month... I just logged in and he is no longer listed under me and his $100 is gone yet he says he still has is account.

I have emails RP to see whats up... :(

Originally posted by NukedWeb
What's the huge deal? I dont see a problem here.

would you like it if i steal your work and claim its mine and claim all the credit?

BTW on a this forum or another forum ... Anatoliy (if that is his real name) claim that he didn't copy there design idea, FAQ, terms or html code. and claim that he created himself as a webmaster.

this is the whois i got
Gelfand, Eugene
eugeneg@revenuepilot.com
REVENUE PILOT, Inc.
12 Cove Lane
Brooklyn, New York 11234
United States (718) 209-7812

and since I live in Brooklyn NY also. I am pretty sure that address is a residental neigborhood, so maybe he is running this company in his basement or something.

yes, my real name is Anatoliy. I am not the one who is running this company and no, we are not located in the basement! lol!

Btw, designers create ad copy, programmers right code, and webmaster only manages website. And I never claimed that I myself created html, etc..

regards,

Originally posted by Obe1
would you like it if i steal your work and claim its mine and claim all the credit?

BTW on a this forum or another forum ... Anatoliy (if that is his real name) claim that he didn't copy there design idea, FAQ, terms or html code. and claim that he created himself as a webmaster.

this is the whois i got
Gelfand, Eugene
eugeneg@revenuepilot.com
REVENUE PILOT, Inc.
12 Cove Lane
Brooklyn, New York 11234
United States (718) 209-7812

and since I live in Brooklyn NY also. I am pretty sure that address is a residental neigborhood, so maybe he is running this company in his basement or something.

Hi,

I am not the one who handles this issues, please contact support, if after contacting support you will still have any questions please feel free to call or email me.

Originally posted by venomx
Yes they have paid me on time... early if you go by what the site says you will be paid at....

BUT I finally got a referral and he made me over $100 so far this month... I just logged in and he is no longer listed under me and his $100 is gone yet he says he still has is account.

I have emails RP to see whats up... :(

I emailed support and they said they will have to wait for someone to come in tomorrow to look into this. :(

But since tonight is the last day of the month I think I lost the $100....

don't want to be mean.. but if you do loose that $100. I will IMAO. is that message that you got a automated ? or someone accually respond to it?

Originally posted by Obe1
don't want to be mean...

Then you failed miserably :p I hafta ask...what is "imao"? you'll...what your --- off? hmm, verbs that start with "i".. ::think mode::

Was a real reply.... and no loseing that $100 is not funny.

then in my own opinion is that you got screw.. cause how long does it take just to check out your account? like 5 mins. and all you really need is just a computer and you can do it from anywhere.

They answered after I went to bed. They said he is still listed in the system as my referral and I will be paid the money he has earned me.

I'd thought that I would report back (since I started this thread) and get the topic back to the original question....

I did receive a check from RevenuePilot. My first month revenue(actually less than a month) didn't add up to their minimum but they sent it anyway... that was nice. Hopefully, they keep this quality of service up and we all will be winners.

Thanks RevenuePilot!

Just wanted to say that RevenuePilot fixed the problem and the guy is listed under me again. :)

Anyone else getting smacked around by searchfeed? They have lowered my % I am paid because I advertise the search engines I run to try and get advertisers. :(

Back