• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

RevenuePilot Pmt Experience

jiminsd

There seems to be some RevenuePilot users in this forum...
I recently been accepted and wanted some feedback on their payments. Basically, are they making them and they on time?

I'm a little gun shy since my recent experience with Snooply and their lack of payment of $100 they owe me.

I haven't heard either way from here or other forums. I know a few here joined, so I guess you will have to wait for a response from one/some of them.

I will let you know

It looks like a very honest advertiser. As soon as I receive my October check, I will let you know.

Re: I will let you know

Originally posted by allmba
It looks like a very honest advertiser. As soon as I receive my October check, I will let you know.

Thanks for your input allmba and welcome to the forums!

Although personally I wouldn't call them honest after a recent thread on them RevenuePilot.com?

Regards,

i have no experience with revenuepilot, but i do use their competition, SearchFeed.

i receive payment every month from searchfeed though paypal on time. always over $300 :)

coingallery,
what are searchfeed paying you ? cause whe is signed up its was 55%, I just don't wanna test them. cause, how much traffic did it take to make that amount?

i think searchfeed pays 55 or 60%.

i use searchfeed as external search results for my search engine. every month the amount i receive grows as traffic continues to increase. i just advertise using traffic exchanges, banners, and safelists.

yea. but i was asking for like how much traffic you get a month. unique and pageviews. if you don't mine telling

and you make $300 ? I get 75k pageviews in 2 days. so like how much per search they pay you from what range to what? maybe I will try them.

Re: Re: I will let you know

Yes, we are an honest company. We always pay our affiliates, we pay on time, our bid prices are some of the highest in the industry, we don’t hide our user stats and always answer all phone calls and emails. Since you are not even an affiliate of ours, how can you even answer the question that asked: “RevenuePilot Pmt Experience?” You have no reason to attacks us, but continue to do so on number of forums. It is clear that you have personal agenda of attacking us and are most probably associated with a competitor of ours. I would also like to once again thank all freewebspace members who are also an affiliates of ours and once again have sent us emails of support and notified us about this new and baseless allegations made by this webmaster.

Originally posted by }:8) Supermoo
Thanks for your input allmba and welcome to the forums!

Although personally I wouldn't call them honest after a recent thread on them RevenuePilot.com?

Regards,

I heard alot of people said they didn't get there payments are got there payments late.

and its not just one guy. over different forums. alot of people claim they didn't recieve anything.

Last edited:
Our payment terms are net 60, in our company history we never paid later then net 30!

We always pay everybody, the only times we didnt pay was in the cases when heavy fraud was commited and our advertisers have complained.

I challenge anybody who got paid late or didnt get paid by us to post his revenuepilot screenname so we could respond. We always pay all of our affiliates, and pay on time. and I do stand by my words.

regards,

Originally posted by Obe1
I heard alot of people said they didn't get there payments are got there payments late.

and its not just one guy. over different forums. alot of people claim they didn't recieve anything.

Thanks to all for the response.

For what it's worth... I am now using you for my textlinks. The system looks great and I'm looking forward to the first payment when I go over the $50.

Re: Re: Re: I will let you know

Originally posted by RevenuePilot
Since you are not even an affiliate of ours, how can you even answer the question that asked: “RevenuePilot Pmt Experience?” You have no reason to attacks us, but continue to do so on number of forums. It is clear that you have personal agenda of attacking us and are most probably associated with a competitor of ours.
Anatoliy can you name all the forums where }:8) Supermoo allegedly posted "attacks"? I certainly haven't seen any.
:confused:

Back