• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Revenue Pilot :( Help!!!

I got a great idea for a PPC search engine. Let's put our dynamic feed on our affiliate's pages and then after they accumulate a sizable sum, accuse them of fraudelent clicks! Genius! Wait, Revenue Pilot already has monopolized on that idea.

Revenuepilot.com Is A Scam !

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi,

For all the webmasters who want to make money online with PPC companies please listen to this. We have been scamed by RevenuePilot.com and here's how they do it.

Once their ads are live on your site and someone click on it, they redirect people to a survey ! No you are not dreaming, they send the person to a survey and they have to enter the keyword one more time.

Then RevenuePilot dont pay you for that click because of course it appears that the click comes from their survey. Those people are evil and greddy and here's the email that i sent to them after i have been advertising their ads on Miva and Google :

" First I would like to say that when I had a problem prior to this, you responded within an hour or so. I submitted this "Priority 2 - urgent" ticket on Tuesday, October 04, 2005 12:57 PM and you've just decided to contact me about this on October 06 at 4:36 PM, asking me "How do I know about this?".

About what? That you are scamming your publishers?

Let me make this plain and simple for you. We have been advertising on Google Adwords and Miva for many targeted keywords such as "mortgage refinance" - as can be seen via http://miva.com/us/content/search/u...e&filter_pref=1. We have been PAYING to generate traffic to our site, for both promotional purposes and the possibility of ROI. We've also shared the site with friends and family and asked that they use our search engine to search the Internet - as opposed to using Google or Yahoo. They have no idea that our site is pay per click so they wouldn't just go out there and start clicking on ads. If they've used our site, they've done so at their own discretion.

One of our friends that actually checked out our site contacted me and informed me that he was not directed to a site that he selected, but to a survey that you apparently placed out there. When he used his browser button to back page, he stated that he was not being linked back to our site. This is how we found out about the problem. But we thought it was a "real" problem. So we submitted a ticket to you.

After getting your response, it's apparent that you guys have some process in place that is designed not to pay your publishers for the clicks that they generate for you. No wonder you advertise that you pay 60%. You probably pay 60% of 10% of the clicks. And to be honest with you, we are no longer interested in working with your company. Your practices are clearly as corrupt as many other companies on the Internet.

You can cancel this account immediately and since you are so hard up for screwing your publishers, please keep the little $30.00 or so that that you owe us. But don't get mad when we share our experience with RevenuePilot.com in the forums - which is where we discovered you in the first place.

Keep deceiving people because you are apparently doing a great job at it."

Tell every webmaster that you know to be aware cause RevenuePilot.com is nothing but a scam !

Naima

Hey,

It's me from two years ago. We have a successful network of sites now pulling in thousands a month. But I still pretty much hate Revenue Pilot for not giving us that $1000 when we first started out. I definately knew they were cheating their publishers then and I still know they are doing it now. How about we start a site against Revenue Pilot and their unethical ways. All publishers interested, post here. Let us see how many have been ripped by this company.

Hey Precision.

I am very happy to see that no matter what they did to you, you were able to create your own network and be successful ! I am not against starting a site and let webmasters know about Revenuepilot and i believe that a lot of webmasters have been ripped by Revenuepilot. I was checking my stats with them and it looked a little bit like this :

Searches : 5200 Clicks : 2 Paid Clicks : 0

Cause the 2 clicks came from CHINA !!!

oH MY GOD ! 5200 VISITORS AND 2 CLICKS ? Oooops i forgot to tell you that my site is a PPC search engine ! So if i have 5200 visitors a day, i would at least get 10% of clicks which should be 520 clicks !

C'est la vie ! Revenuepilot is really a BIIIIIIIIIIIIIIG SCAM !

Naimaa

Naimaa said:
Hey Precision.

I am very happy to see that no matter what they did to you, you were able to create your own network and be successful ! I am not against starting a site and let webmasters know about Revenuepilot and i believe that a lot of webmasters have been ripped by Revenuepilot. I was checking my stats with them and it looked a little bit like this :

Searches : 5200 Clicks : 2 Paid Clicks : 0

Cause the 2 clicks came from CHINA !!!

oH MY GOD ! 5200 VISITORS AND 2 CLICKS ? Oooops i forgot to tell you that my site is a PPC search engine ! So if i have 5200 visitors a day, i would at least get 10% of clicks which should be 520 clicks !

C'est la vie ! Revenuepilot is really a BIIIIIIIIIIIIIIG SCAM !

Naimaa

Whats the website you had such a "poor" conversation rate on? I'm just curious.

Revenuepilot.com is a scam

No it's just that revenuepilot.com redirected my visitors to their survey and that way they didnt pay me for the clicks !

I have more than 30 websites and everytime i get 10 visitors i have at least 5 clicks...

Revenuepilot.com is a ppc search engine, you can install their XLM feed on your site but i recommand that you don't cause this company is a big scam and chances are that you are going to loose a lot of money instead of making some. Ask Precision, they owe him $1000 !!!

Well guess what ? I am now working on a search engine that is going to reveal the world ALL the tricks of the ppc industry, including Google.

Google is involved in a lot of fraudulent clicks, they should only charge one click per ip but they dont and they never will.

We are going to reaveal all the fraud of the ppc search engines. I guess after all that, a lot of people will hate us but i don't care. Google is greedy, just like Overture and someone needs to say it loud and clear !!!

Google and Overture charge up to $88 a click for certain keyword, tell me do you really think it's normal ? They steal people and they have plans to steal more and more people.

Some people used to advertise on Google for $0,05 in august, now Google came up with a new strategy and the same keyword that costed $0,05 now costs $10.00 !!!

What do you think about this ?

Megaglobe : The new search engine

Hi Everyone :)

A new search engine is coming up in January 2006. GET READY ! It's name is MEGAGLOBE
http://www.megaglobe.com and it will compete with Google.

The big difference with Google is :

- Advertisers will be charge one click per ip ONLY !!!
- There will be no minimum fee to actived a keyword
- There will be no fee to create an Adglobes account
- Advertisers will be able to advertise for 0,05 cent a click.
- The Adglobes program will give a high commisison to its affiliates.:tongue2:

Megaglobe is an international search engine and It's the solution that a lot of small or medium businesses are waiting for.

Voila ! :)

Have a nice day.

Naimaa

Hi Everyone :)

A new search engine is coming up in January 2006. GET READY ! It's name is MEGAGLOBE
http://www.megaglobe.com and it will compete with Google.

I'm curious, are you using the new Hyperseek Crawler by any chance? If not, which program are you using to do your crawls?

Regarding Revenue Pilot, I do use them for their XML backfill features and am a bit unhappy with conversion rates. My Adsense averages over 1500 clicks per month with a PPC of almost .35 while one day alone I had 180 clicks on my RevPilot ads for a whopping payout of .57...?... They do claim up to $2 per click and while I have gotten a couple clicks for .70 - .80 they are FAR and FEW <<<VERY FEW between. My average PPC is at less than 1.1CENTS per click and this is just too low to be viable. Last month I sent them over 600 clicks for a $5.73 payout! The same clicks for adsense would translate to about $200.00. While I like their feeds and layout choices ther payout is just way to little for way too much.

Does anyone out there know of a good XML fed PPC program than integrates well with search engines/directory sites (I too run SE's and Directories), but actually pays a fair market for PPC?

cheers everyone
Steven

Back