• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

[Resolved] Cd-r 750mb??

Status
Not open for further replies.

n7of9

Cd-r 750mb??

i was looking for a CD-R that is larger than 700MB...my local cd-shop-dude told me that larger than 700MB doesn't exist...is this true?? if you can purchase larger than 700MB in the US, will someone get if for me and i'll pay you back double (i.e. 1cd from you, 2cds from me)???

thanks

90min/800MB CD-Rs exist. Where do you live? I'm sure you can find some place to purchase them.

not in this country...i've asked around and searched online too...i'm in sydney australia

anyone want to take me up on the offer of buying it for me?? :)

i realise i can purchase them online...i'm sorry, i'm not trying to be difficult, but i only want 1...its hardly worth an overseas online purchase for a $2 item

anyone else???

are you serious?? how can that be?? i sent a 2kg package from sydney to europe for $10 just 1 month ago :confused2

i aced it and zipped it and aced it again and got it down to 690MB....thanks for the replies guys :)

Originally posted by Bruce
Probably for the same reason 650MB ones are still the most common.
It's almost impossible to find 650mb disks here now... All I see are 700mb disks.

Originally posted by tandoc
thats like how i managed to fit 3.8GB of stuff onto a 700mb disk.. don't ask me how...
Right, i somehow find that extremely hard to believe. Considering that is almost as much as a DVD holds.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back