• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Reseller

Status
Not open for further replies.

JD-Webdesign

Iam looking a cheap reseller to start of with and i came across 1 that my m8 sent me to they are offering
100Gb web space and 1000gb bandwidth at £15 per month,

Is this Gd for the price or could i get better somewere else if so could u let me know the address for the site.

Thanks
John

They're probably overselling and won't be around for long. I'd stay away from hosts who promise an entire server for £15 (100GB/1000GB = entry-level dedicated server). For ~$26US you'll get about 10GB of disk space and 150GB of bandwidth, and even that is a bargain.

webfangled said:
you will never get cheaper he must like losing money for you
You are very true, webfangled. :classic2:
In my opinion, you should raise your budget to fulfill your requirements. I think you should prefer reliable and reputed hosting with 24/7 tech support with good uptime as your requirements highly need it. You should also check for free trial and 30 day money back guarantee offers.

Virtuoso Net Solutions...Sophisticated & Dedicated. www.virtuosonetsolutions.com - Click to Visit
1.888.BUYAWEB | fax 717.326.4149 | email sales@virtuosonetsolutions.com

Virtuoso Net Solutions: Privately owned and operated. Virtuoso ethics are based on Christian principles.

Confidence & Quality Assurance:
Host Search Top 3 | Awards | Testimonials | Network Stats
Established: April 2004

Support & Guarantee:
30-day Money Back | 99.99% Network SLA
24/7 RapidFire™ Response Support: Live Chat, Help Desk, Email, nowledgebase

R-Starter Order Link | Info Page
$19.00/mo Free Setup | No Contract
3,000MB Disk Space | 50GB Bandwidth
IP's Included: 2

Yikes, I wouldn't even consider taking a package with those specs. You should definitely do some research on the hosting business before you choose one. Plus, considering you are just starting you do not need that much resource.

Actually, you are all wrong, you could offer Unlimited Hosting for that price, and if to much space is used you just upgrade your server.

So I can offer you the about for about £25/Month, and before any of you other hosts ask, we have been around for a while even though we can offer unlimited features/bandwidth.

SelectHosting said:
Actually, you are all wrong, you could offer Unlimited Hosting for that price, and if to much space is used you just upgrade your server.

So I can offer you the about for about £25/Month, and before any of you other hosts ask, we have been around for a while even though we can offer unlimited features/bandwidth.

There's no such thing as unlimited... just how much can you upgrade your server anyway? Is the unlimited hard drive in one of those upgrades?

SelectHosting said:

How on earth can you offer unlimited bandwidth? What if one of your users manages to consume 20TB of BW per month? Would you keep purchasing more and more BW to satisfy the needs of that user, who's paying you £25/mo? Suspending his account wouldn't be really fair either, since the package he signed up for offered "unlimited BW". IMO unlimited means unlimited, and implementing some kind of "fair use policy" (which gives the host the right to decide what's fair and what's not), concerning BW usage isn't the way to go.

Unless you’re an ISP or a DC with your own direct backbone connections, offering unlimited BW and actually keeping your word is suicide.

it is possible that his policy is based on the fact that many ppl don't use more than 1 or 2 hundred mb of space..But unlimited BW?!

SelectHosting said:

So many things wrong with that post, even though were not in the WEBHOSTING business, we still no whats wrong and right and your just wrong on so many levels.
1. upgrade the server...to what 5tb harddrives...of 7,200rpm harddrives. On one server. What unlimited bandwith..most servers cant even handle a full 100mbps line unmetered and to be pushing all that on some servers it would just crash.
2. Obviously you oversell in order to even do that because those harddrives would be a waste. so you load thousands of clients onto one server? How reliable does that server become even if it's a quad.
3. You have been around for a while and since you offer all this you have to own the hardware and all the ips..Yet you say this and back it up with what proof? You have no links to your site or information on who you guys are.

So three strikes your out? It is right? You honestly give these companies that try to work hard and sell decent hosting and greaty qulaity services a bad name because once you cheat one customer. You violated him/her what makes you think, he will ever look at samll companies again.
You are the type that should be exposed and to watch out for because most people are vulnerable to crap like that and accept offers.
i find you sir utterly disgusting and you wouldnt want to see the harsh words i have for you.

Last edited:
LpServer said:
i find you sir utterly disgusting and you wouldnt want to see the harsh words i have for you.

Cool Down lp why make ur bp high ?

I think moderator needs to close this thread as its going nowhere .

Thread closed flame suites off. As a moderator here, let me just say don't bother with any unlimited webhosts. It's just not possible. If you wish to throw away your money give it to people that need it. The red cross is a good example

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back