• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Reseller

Xcessive

Who can give me a reseller hosting package? I can give you some gmail invites. The reseller package is to offer freewebhosting.

I want to learn more about webhosting to start soon my own company. That's why I want a free and offer the hosting for free.

I can offer small packages for free and if someone want a bigger i can send him/her to your company. And put a link on my site to your site.

its very unlikly someone will give you a free reseller account for the fact they are losing money for it. And if hosts offer low prices you taking space for much needed clients wouldnt really help! Id say go and buy a cheap one on a monthly basis and see how it goes!

Xcessive said:
I can offer small packages for free and if someone want a bigger i can send him/her to your company. And put a link on my site to your site.
can u host me a small reseller? Thanks!

You said you want to learn about hosting, if you're interested you can become a PixelHosting (www.pixelhosting.net) affiliate. You'll get a free reseller account on which you'll be able to add accounts using the packages listed on our website. You then forward the money you earn via PayPal to us, minus 20% which you can keep for yourself...

If you are interested, feel free to contact us: sales@pixelhosting.net

Other chap needing Google ad's - AGAIN - LudacrisATL - will they ever give it a rest.

And is anyone in this thread been around for a year ????

same here but i think there is a way that we can link to their order sheets and they get 100% money and we get a free reseller for free hosting :)

Decker, PixelHosting is :)

LudacrisATL we could work something out... But not that you just offer my packages on your page (while not selling any) and creating tons of free hosting packages ;) It'll have to be something with credits, if you sell for $10/month for example, you can create X amount of free packages, etc... Interested? Contact us: sales@pixelhosting.net

Xcessive thank you for your email :) I will reply right away.

Last edited:
Back