• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Reseller Request

Logan1999

I was wondering if someone could offer me a free reseller. I have no set space or bandwidth requirements and am willing to place a banner on my soon to come web hosting site. If you have any other requirements like maybe (I dunno, you ask) that should be fine. Thank you. :biggrin2:

Last edited:
Not gonna happen. Cough up a little bit of money. Decent reseller accounts only cost about $10 per month. You can afford that.

I was lucky before, I managed to get my webhost last year with free resellers, the only reason I stopped is because the host ate up a lot of my time... and I thought I'd give another whack at it. In fact, the company I got the reseller from still exists, but they aren't sponsoring any more... I was hoping I could get some luck back. :D

Well, placing another person's ad-sense on your site is a violation Google's TOS and they'll cancel the account if they find out. Second of all, free resellers are not COMPLETELY out of the question. (I actually sponsor a few myself.) But, you really need to be a little more convincing.

About the adsense: It is? No wonder no one has given me a code. lol

But if someone does sponsor me I will be very strict on who signs up and will make sure I will follow the sponsoring hosts T.O.S. in full. And if there is an abuser in my reseller it will be sorted out within 24 hours. I am willing to put full size banners on my website of the supporting host, and if my clients need more than what I can offer, I will send them to the sponsoring host. I hope someone can offer me a reseller and it would be greatly appreciated.

I did find a post2host reseller, but I'm not sure about reliability because they will give you a 25 gb reseller for 150 posts a month... o_0

Thanks. I did manage to get a post to host reseller, it is a small host and fast server. For 150 posts a month I can get a 25 GB reseller. Right now I got a 5 GB from them finally activated after about 24 hours.

Last edited:
Thanks. I did manage to get a post to host reseller, it is a small host and fast server. For 150 posts a month I can get a 25 GB reseller. Right now I got a 5 GB from them finally activated after about 24 hours.

Hello Logan,

Thats great that you did end up getting a host. May i ask why can't you pull up with $5/mo for a paid reseller account?

Do update us on this host you have now, I would like to see how they do with the plan they have.

-Mike.

I'm too young to get a paypal (I am under 18) and I have no other way to purchase anything online (That's why I am not able to pay anything if anyone is wondering). My webhost is YaFreeHost.tk right now. I only have a 5GB reseller and it can only support 10 users at 512 mb without overselling. The host I am at now will allow me to upgrade to a 25 GB reseller (which i plan on doing) but that's 150 posts a month. And with that I could only handle 50 customers at 1/2 a gb per user.

As I have said before. You can MAIL your payment in also. Don't think that just because you're under 18 and have no paypal account and no credit cards that you're completely excluded. Mail in cash, or ride your bike down to a western union office. It can be done.

Checks are good too. We still get a bunch of checks from people who don't want to use credit cards, etc. online. As long as you mail it in early enough to cash and clear before the billing cycle, most hosts won't care.

Very true. Actually, the majority of my local clients, those who are in the same town as me, still prefer to mail in a personal or company check, which we gladly accept. Some of those clients have been with us for over 8 years. I don't even worry about waiting for it to clear because I know they're good for it.

Back