• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Reseller Request

wivstar

Before you go any Further i want to say this is not a Paid offer, its a Sell on Clause which will get you more money, Basically my Plan is i want Some Reseller, and i will Setup some forums www.Wivstar.Net this will be For Hosting Requests so people can buy hosting off me, I Want any offers you may have: wivstar@hotmail.co.uk

I just sent you a pm about it, but I am willing to let you resell our hosting packages at a discounted rate. You can sell them for as much or as little as you would like, and then just order whatever package as others order from you.

I sent you my email address and a link to view our hosting packages. Let me know if you're interested.

Good luck!

Very rude! I guess what you are looking for is someone to hand you a FREE account and then you give the actual host a % off of what you sell.
Im never surprised anymore. :evilb:

Last edited by a moderator:
Well he probably wants to obtain as many free reseller accounts as he can. As long as their are offers from people for such Im sure we'll see this type stuff. Unbelievable...really. :evilb:

No because i have not found a host yet.

Well the other thread states that you have. And this one again the owner of the company which you are "partnered" with says that you have.

So are we to assume that you are not doing business with romes?

Back