• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Reseller needed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Romeo, because of the outburst I originally got into, my offer was deleted.

My offer still stands, again, it was actually a customized 8gb plan, with the Bandwidth you request, With a 30 day free trial.

You can signup for it here. However I recommend speaking to me first, to insure we identify your account and add the bandwidth.

Peo, for the record, all the troubled that stirred up and one of the persons who caused the trouble (I do take half blame) showed back up and caused it again. How many strikes before you're out? Seriously? He obviously disrespected Jan's request to cut it out. .02

hottweelz said:
Peo, for the record, all the troubled that stirred up and one of the persons who caused the trouble (I do take half blame) showed back up and caused it again. How many strikes before you're out? Seriously? He obviously disrespected Jan's request to cut it out. .02

Trying to be clever now with the approach are we? :knockedou

It's pretty pathetic. You are one who keeps launching personal attacks on me. I sense your personality and wonder what kind of life you have in the real world.

I expressed my agreement with a1whs's post which was in line with my posts yesterday, in this exact same thread.

It's like that time you decided to make a big announcement about your little outage. Read it again. You were boasting. And the thread was locked.

http://www.freewebspace.net/forums/showthread.php?t=82139

You are bitter eversince that thread. :rolleyes2

Get over it.

Seriously, the guy just wants a reseller account.

Posting an OLD thread just shows off your past of arguing with people. Let's LEAVE this thread so the guy can get a Reseller from someone for Christ's Sake!

I dont appreciate the way he has handled himself in this thread, do not need to bring that sort of trouble to my company.

Romeo,please disregard the PM, as it was sent prior to reading the updates in this thread.

Trouble? Your such an idiot. There wouldn't be no trouble period if people could learn the rules around here and OBEY THEM!. All I have to say is that so far there has been two host and they know who they are that have made offers to me. Whether I choose more or not. Whoever I go with will end up with a loyal paying customer forever. You have no idea of how I do business in the real world or other wise. Just how I handle myself on here. No offense but maybe it is my way of doing things to see how stupid and idiotic people can be.

hottweelz thanks for the comments. I am keeping your offer open and will let you know by email of what I decide.

PS. I have decided that if anyone else posts to this thread not offering a reseller account then I will personally report you to the moderators. Enough is enough really.

Last edited:
Your kidding me right? Well maybe I should do the same thing to you. A little childish don't you think? Grow up some.

Romeo18 said:
7 gigs of space
170 or so gigs of transfer
Direct Admin (only option I prefer)
Unlimited features

Hello,

Would you be entertained by non-DA offers?

Regards,

Last edited:
Ok, since none of you have anything useful to say, I'm closing this thread.

Some of you will be closely watched for the next couple of days while we decide if there needs to be a ban.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back