• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Reseller Needed

wnd

I am (unluckily) out on my luck again, looking for a reseller plan. Things haven't been the same since my host died, but anyway..

I need:
  • 2GB space
  • 20GB bandwidth
  • over 250 features
  • fast account approval
  • WHM & cPanel
  • at less that 20 posts a month, or a small 234 by 60 banner on every page of the site

This is for a personal, all different topics site. I have my own domain to use.
If you give me a master reseller, I will accept ten more posts in my plan.

Reseller Needed FAST!

I would appreciate it if I got a plan that I liked by tomorrow night. Thanks!

Yeah, I do. I used to have 3GB space and 15GB bandwidth for just 15 posts a month with Schmarvin, so I can't see why anyone else can't do that.

How many sites do you want to host and what scripts do you use? e.g. cms, forum, portal, wiki, etc.

I really don't know how many sites I'll need, but I'll probably have 50-100 sites at the beginning each having at least one of the following:

• Wordpress blog
  • MyBB forum
  • MediaWiki wiki
  • TikiWiki CMS
  • and other scripts

Besides that, I'm going to use a portal for the main domain, and will have a downloads site for downloads I personally upload there. Hence the extra space and bandwidth.

Last edited:
Actually I can't get my website even though I've changed the nameservers. But that's another problem for another forum.

Back