• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Reseller need

Dar3devil

I need a reseller account with following specs:
at least 25gb space
at least 1tb bandwidth
unlimited features
most important fast connection

i'm currently at 15$ plan (that includes 2,5tb bandwidth, 25gb space, unlimited features) but the websites are loading hard, and in the last month i had some troubles with the mysql connection, so if anyone can get me a package that is similar to what i said, i will change the provider.

I can give you a 25 GB Reseller account if you can lower down your bandwidth requirements or raise your budget, offering 1 TB bandwidth ain't possible in $15. :)

$15 for 1TB of bandwidth is not realistic. Anyone that does offer those specs in that price range will not be reliable. If you care at all about the uptime and speed of your website, you will need to either raise your budget, or decrease your requirements.

If you do decide that you want a reliable hosting environment, please have a look at our reseller hosting packages, and contact us if you have any questions.

Good luck!

30 GB space
1 TB bandwidth
Unlimited features
cPanel, WHM.

$17 / Month (Paypal).
7 Days Free Trial.

This is a custom package. PM me to Order.

Build-a-host,

I am not sure if you can say that we are unreliable. I know the business you resell for (ENOTCH) are not to reliable either.

Our data center is secure, our network is blazing fast, and we have never had any problems. I have been in the same center now for 6 years without any issues with our pricing.

It is true some providers will oversell to the point that it damages them, however to claim that "anyone" is just not right.

And amaZe, why would a client want to purchase from an organization that spams community forums, posts in areas that are for "requests" not "offers" etc.

To the OP I wish you the best of luck on finding a provider.

Build-a-host,

I am not sure if you can say that we are unreliable. I know the business you resell for (ENOTCH) are not to reliable either.

Our data center is secure, our network is blazing fast, and we have never had any problems. I have been in the same center now for 6 years without any issues with our pricing.

It is true some providers will oversell to the point that it damages them, however to claim that "anyone" is just not right.

And amaZe, why would a client want to purchase from an organization that spams community forums, posts in areas that are for "requests" not "offers" etc.

To the OP I wish you the best of luck on finding a provider.

Spam forums? Anyway..

All your doing is looking for a reason to justify your overselling..

$15 for 1TB Bandwidth is unreasonable, and is a blatant case of overselling. Seeing, how a reliable dedicated server come with 1TB Bandwidth, and starts out at $80/mo, and your going to offer this for $15/mo?

Somethings wrong..

Don't get on my back, focus on your dishonest business practices.

Last post in this thread, not trying to ruin his request.

Hello,

I can give you a free trial account on my private server. It's a Dedi, then you can make your decision.

$20, all specs included (no metering).

LSComputers,

So, you're saying that you own your own datacenter? Didn't think so. So, that means you are actually reselling servers and colocation from another company or datacenter, as most hosting companies do.

The servers we host our shared and reseller packages on are leased from another datacenter, and yes, we do resell VPS and dedicated servers, the same as you do. The difference between you and I is that, we actually have a website with information, not just a mess that looks thrown together with multiple mistakes, and we do not oversell our services like you do. Our clients can actually use what they have paid for without fear of being shut down.

I never directed any statement at you, so for you to respond and try to make us look bad is just a clear indication of your own guilt. :wave:

Last edited:
Hello,

I think you are sadly mistaken, we own an entire section in a data center, including our own hardware (switches etc) and servers. We are no fly by night organization. 90% of our servers have been online since 2001 when Lake Shore Services started, and as time has progressed names of changed.

As every client knows, we are still in development (not at a full stage launch) and the website they see is a temp holder for the true website that will be shown once everything is ready. I would not be throwing $5000 into an Ubersmith system to no be legit in everything we do.

The statement that I called you and .amaZe on is the fact that you claim someone is overselling, however you have no idea how our business is setup to make those claims. I have been in the industry for a long time now. I know when is enough when creating a custom package.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe LSComputers has colocated at Joe's Data Center, which means he owns hardware, rather than leases or resells. When you colocate and purchase a full rack, selling off bandwidth and space is a lot cheaper than you can when leasing. The startup costs are a lot more since you have to purchase hardware but your costs to maintain the server is much lower than server leases.

Anyways, this is a request thread and not a discussion thread so how about you guys take it over PM or IM? I'm sure a mod will probably have to clean this thread up.

Hi,
i got 2 servers where i can put you on
1 is located in germany and 1 is located in usa

i ask 21$ for your specs you need (50GB space and 1TB traffic , normal i offer 100GB space and 500GB traffic for the same price)

germany got at this moment the fastest speed and the lowest ammount of clients on it

i going show you the difference of speed if you like with the same script (datalife engine)

<<snipped>>

small note: this websites are only placed for testing the speed , they are live websites of 1 of my clients

in case you are intrested , feel free to contact me

Thank you
Greets From The Crasher

I have removed those links crasher. They were reported as having warez on them but all I know is that they have spyware on them. Sent my computer haywire till I cleaned the crap out :mad:

you can try us for one month....you will not regret..

Package I1
Diskspace: 25,000MB
Bandwidth: 250,000MB
Domain, site, ftp, database: Unlimited
Free Cpanel11 + WHM11
Free Softaculous Auto Installer
Free Private NameServers
Free Domain Reseller Account
Free Merchant Account
Only $14.99/mo ....... order now!

or www.chenghing.com/reseller.htm

Back