• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

[Reseller Instant Activation] Free Reseller Start your own hosting biz!

Update

We have switched it to manual activation.

We will activate accounts that we see fit. if your account isnt activated please dont send another application as our system will automatically ipban you.

I'm from Pakistan, but the operator on your website said that I was from HongKong or China!!!!! Sheeeeeesh, what a waste of time this has been.

Hi, i signed up at your forum and then you created my account, but i never recieved a pm or email about my account details? Could you please check up on this.

-thanks

asfandyar said:
He is a 14 year old I'm sure!
yea i did have a tech support chat with him...take notice of his grammer and i asked if he was a 13 he say yea..so i confronted him with that then he said no i'm not 13 i'm 14...wtf? anyways i would get a reseller from a host whos been online since june...i rather go with a very good one that's been up for a while...

Im curious to see if he actually paid for the kayako support desk and the WHMCS system. Being that he is only 14, im fairly certain that he in fact did not.

Chris.S said:
If you fill out false information your account will be terminated

new rule as of 8/1 14:16 server time no one from china is allowed to sign up.
Reason= There have been many multi accounts from china and 75% of all of the chineese sign ups had fake information in them.

New Rule

China is not welcome as all of the people from china have made multiple accounts.

Please stop making fictitious comments about chinese people. I'm not saying you are a 14 yr old and doesn't know anything but take a look at how you manage the account here in this Evolution . You actually told them to post their username and password and showed it to the public..

Sorry,
I dont give out personal info w/o a valid privacy policy.

Anyway, do you have a privacy policy?

Why isn't my account activated

I signed up but my acoount isn't activated. All details are correct. What should i do?

I have receive your email , but I do not sign in my account

my email is hulifox[at]gmail[dot]com

username is hulifox

thanks

Back