• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Reseller Hosting - Cross Industries, LLC

Order #2
Product name Frost for 160host.tk
Payment amount $4.95
Billing cycle Every month
Order status Pending Setup
Order created Monday, 14 May 2012

That's what it says, never got an email or no DNS info at all.

I'm not too interested in the hosting but I just looked up zPanel of which you mentioned and it is rather nice. I have personally used ispCP since I deemed that the best free hosting panel around at the time however this zPanel seems to take the stand.

That's what it says, never got an email or no DNS info at all.

Sorry about that, your login information is in the ticket you opened. I thought you were someone else.

I'm not too interested in the hosting but I just looked up zPanel of which you mentioned and it is rather nice. I have personally used ispCP since I deemed that the best free hosting panel around at the time however this zPanel seems to take the stand.

Yea, its a great panel. Still being developed too, which is hard to find. I know I like it, it reminds me of Directadmin, but with an interface like cPanel.

Back