• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Reseller Cluster Review - THEY DONT PAYOUT

Bossbuild

Hi Guys,

Seen a few people asking about this company and weather it's a scam or not so thought I'd post my experience with them to save some people from the pain of selling their hosting and then not being payed.

They have been stringing me along with commission payouts and are late paying out. They gave me a BS story about the guy that does payments being on holiday - When I asked them to explain why noone was covering his position in the company whilst on holiday I was simply ignored. Now they are ignoring me completely and owe me $311 USD!!

Read these two tickets I submitted that have had no reply.....(well they were replying until they couldn't BS me anymore)

TueOct 4 2011 7:29pm
Hi,

Hope you are all well?

Just wondering if you could advise on when commission pending payment will be released this month?

All the best

Spike

TueOct 4 2011 7:47pm - Paul Allen Rate this answer: (Poor) (Excellent)
Hello Spike Patching,

Thank you for contacting us.

Please wait as I am escalating this issue to our Sales Department.
We will get back to you and update this ticket as soon as possible!
Thank you for your patience.

Feel free to reopen this ticket in case you have more questions or you need further assistance. Thank you for choosing our services.

Best Regards,
Paul Allen
Dedicated Support Team
Supportindeed.com

TueOct 4 2011 7:52pm
Okay Thanks!

Spike

WedOct 5 2011 9:51am - Nestor Lee You have rated this answer as Poor (1) [Change Rating]
Hello Spike Patching,

Thank you for contacting Billing Department.

Commissions will be paid between 20-25 Oct.

Feel free to reopen this ticket in case you have more questions or you need further assistance. Thank you for choosing our services.

Best Regards,
Nestor Lee
Dedicated Support Team
Supportindeed.com

MonOct 24 2011 4:29pm
Hi Nestor,

Does this mean my commission will be paid tonight or tomorrow as today is the 24th?

Kind Regards
Spike Patching

TueOct 25 2011 11:55am
Any change you could reply to this ticket please?

Kind Regards
Spike Patching

TueOct 25 2011 1:58pm
*chance

Sorry =)

WedOct 26 2011 9:38am
Okay I'm not being funny but I've been waiting two days for a reply to this ticket, can you please tell me what the hell is going on???? Your late paying me and I've had no correspondence from you what-so-ever!!!

.........And still have no reply!!

Here's proof they are ignoring me:-

TueOct 25 2011 11:56am
Could someone please reply to the below ticket I opened yesterday:-

TueOct 25 2011 12:03pm - Paul Allen Rate this answer: (Poor) (Excellent)
Hello Spike Patching,

We are sorry for the delay in reply. My supervisors will answer that ticket as soon as possible. Please keep an eye there for updates.

Best Regards,
Paul Allen
Dedicated Support Team
Supportindeed.com

TueOct 25 2011 12:29pm
Hi Paul,

Okay Thank you. Just looking for some confirmation that payment will be made today as I was advised 20th - 25th of October and today is the 25th of October.

Thanks again.

Kind Regards
Spike Patching
Spike Patching

TueOct 25 2011 1:12pm - Paul Allen Rate this answer: (Poor) (Excellent)
Hello Spike Patching,

Unfortunately I do not have access to such information. This is why it is best to wait for an answer on your ticket which has been escalated to our Billing department.

Best Regards,
Paul Allen
Dedicated Support Team
Supportindeed.com

TueOct 25 2011 9:11pm
Hi Paul,

Still not had an update on this - Could you perhaps contact your colleague yourself and update me as necessary rather than just forwarding the message?

As per your companies advice, ticket number 205829, I was expecting a payment of $311.37USD within the last 5 days (between 20th to 25th of October) It is now 20:06 25/10/2011 and I have still not received payment?

I was also told by somebody on the telephone today "the guy that issues the payments is on holiday" - Surely if you knew he was going on holiday you would have got another person to cover his job so that affiliates are not receiving payments late?

I would appreciate a response, especially as the original ticket I opened yesterday has yet to be answered.

Kind Regards
Spike Patching

TueOct 25 2011 10:19pm - Peter Smith You have rated this answer as Poor (1) [Change Rating]
Hello Spike Patching,

My supervisors will answer that ticket as soon as possible. Thank you for your patience and understanding.

Best Regards,
Peter Smith
Dedicated Support Team
Supportindeed.com

WedOct 26 2011 9:40am
Peter, did you not read anything I put in my previous message?

You seem to have completely ignored everything I said and didn't answer any of my questions....

I liked ResellerCluster, In fact I've made you a few thousand dollars - I'd at least appreciate my commission to be payed on time or my questions to be answered - Please don't make me post this conversation on forums to show how you treat your resellers....!!!

Kind Regards
Spike Patching

I've still not received my PayPal payment or a response - I've sold more than $2,500 USD of web hosting for them and this is how they treat me.......

Absolutely appalling...

DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY IF YOU WANT TO RECEIVE YOUR PAYMENTS - THEY DO NOT PAYOUT

Good Luck Resellers!

Spike

Just realised I probably should have posted this in Hosting Discussions.....Would someone be able to move this thread? =)

So you are their reseller, or you just promote them with affiliate links?
But anyway, most of these hosts who depend on affiliate traffics, usually will not pay out, unless it is those trustworthy hosts like HostGator etc.

Back