• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Reseller account request

somik

I was originally looking for VPS, however a friend of myne suggested i also check the reseller prices before i decide on wheather to get VPS or reseller account.

I am looking for:

15~20GB Space
100~200GB Bandwidth
atleast 100 of each feature
Overselling enabled
atleast 100 hosting accounts (if limited)
cPanel (compulsory)
PHP type: suPHP (compulsory)
CGI type: suEXEC (compulsory)
Open basedir enabled
cURL enabled
PHP GD library with truetypefont support
additional PHP/Perl packages installation on request
Apache Server
(*optional FFMPEG)
(*optional Dedicated IP)

Budget: around $10

* these are optional as some hosts offer then at low prices. If the price shoots up, then no need.

Usage: I'll be hosting some of my websites (27 active ones, 19 underway), 2 websites for my sister, and 4 for my cousins. Thats all. I wont be selling hosting and i dont use ads on my websites either, so my budget is less as i dont profit from my websites.

Server requirement: Must be atleast dual core with 2GB ram. Will be running Joomla and Os-commerce and various other scripts on development levels (more info at bottom)

Uptime: More then 99.85% (better if you can prove uptime)

Payment method: Paypal or credit card
Payment style: will probably go for 6 months payment if you offer discount, otherwise paid per month.

Note:
--------------
# Feel free to post multiple offers if you support FFMPEG aswell for low price.
# We are opening up a website designer and development company. So you wont get much visitors (and thus not high bandwidth requirement).
# No adult hosting required
# All scripts are paid for (no offshore hosting required)

Thankyou.

Last edited:
Well, i got a REALLY good offer from CS Squad, which is hard to top!

Their package:
1.5Ghz CPU (Guaranteed)
1GB RAM (Guaranteed)
50GB Disk Space
1TB Monthly Bandwidth
2 IP Addresses
OpenVZ With vePortal
Multiple Choices Of Linux OS
Price: $10/Month

And the cPanel is another $15, so its total $25. If you offer cPanel VPS cheaper, then sure! I need 1GB ram, so i dont thin the price will be any lower then that!

EDIT:
--------

Ok, i will be going with cs-squad VPS. Their offer is just irrestible.

Please close this thread :)

Last edited:
Well, i got a REALLY good offer from CS Squad, which is hard to top!

Their package:

And the cPanel is another $15, so its total $25. If you offer cPanel VPS cheaper, then sure! I need 1GB ram, so i dont thin the price will be any lower then that!

EDIT:
--------

Ok, i will be going with cs-squad VPS. Their offer is just irrestible.

Please close this thread :)
wow, offer is attractive. 1000% overselling.

You mean this thread?
http://www.webhostingtalk.com/showthread.php?p=6653820

I know what overselling is. I would love to see one host who does not oversell. The reason for overselling is purely psychological. If a website is 300MB, the person does not look for 300 or 500MB disk space, he wants 3GB disk space. The server owners knows this and thus they are forced to oversell.

You can get a dedicated server at $100 with 1TB disk space, 8GB RAM, 3GHz quad core processor and so on. So selling VPS at $10 is not overselling, its selling VPS at the right price. These are unmanaged VPS. The managed VPS of same specifications costs $30 ($37.95 if you buy from the popular VPS providers).

When i contacted those popular VPS providers, they agreed to give a discount of $15~20 if i take their unmanaged plans, so i would suggest you check your sources before commenting about something you never tryed.

I love CS Squad as their service is VERY friendly (unlike most i wont name). Their server speeds are really good aswell. I would suggest you try out their service for yourself. They start at only $7 per month. Give it a try for 1 month and you will like it.

Just go to: http://cs-squad.net/?id=vps
and make your pic.

If you want to pour your money down the drain on some large corporation with "managed" service that you have to wait 2 days to get, be my guest. I have consulted with my friends (at HostWoot.com and SwiftRack.net) who bought over 50 VPS from different companies, and they suggested to look for small company as they have better customer care system.

Thanks for reading.

somik I think you should increase your budget and only then you will get good and quality services. That is for sure.
Your budget is not enough for good hosting service.

I know what overselling is. I would love to see one host who does not oversell. The reason for overselling is purely psychological. If a website is 300MB, the person does not look for 300 or 500MB disk space, he wants 3GB disk space. The server owners knows this and thus they are forced to oversell.

I offer 3GB space for free and I do not "oversell".

What your saying only applies to people on reseller plans and VPS. Anyone with a dedicated server offering hosting should have more then enough space to not be considered overselling.

somik I think you should increase your budget and only then you will get good and quality services. That is for sure.
Your budget is not enough for good hosting service.

I got the VPS for $10 (plus cPanel for additional $15). So no need to increase the budget.

I offer 3GB space for free and I do not "oversell".

What your saying only applies to people on reseller plans and VPS. Anyone with a dedicated server offering hosting should have more then enough space to not be considered overselling.

If you own a 1000GB harddisk, you can offer about 300 accounts, so in this case, you are not overselling. It is hard to find a host that is not overselling, but not impossible. I guess you are one of those good ones.

Then again, i was with SwiftRack hosting, owned by a good friend of mine. He too had a dedicated server with 1TB harddisk. Here is his offer:

http://www.freewebspace.net/forums/showpost.php?p=1084474&postcount=1

What do you call this offer? What is the overselling percentage here? LOL!

Here is another one:

Please check Serverpoint:
* 350GBs of web space
* RAID protected web space
* 3,500GBs of data transfer
* 350 reliable email addresses
* Anti-spam/virus protected email
* SSH, FTP, SFTP and SCP access
* CGI, PHP and MySQL
* Up to 5 domains/web sites!

Starting at
$6.97/mo

Please do not hesitate to contact me if you have any question

Last edited:
Galaxy-Webhost.com have what you need.

**** FOR A LIMITED TIME GET 30% OFF FOR LIFE ON ANY PACKAGE USE COUPON 30OFFLIFE ****

All our reseller hosting plans come with the following features

[*] cPanel / WHM / Fantastico / RvSkin / RvSitebuilder / Installatron / Softaculous
[*] UNLIMITED DOMAINS
[*] REMOTE DAILY, WEEKLY, AND MONTHLY BACKUPS
[*] 24/7 Rapid Support
[*] 99.9% Uptime Guaranteed (stats)
[*] SSH/FFMPEG Enabled
[*] Unlimited Features (MySQL, Email Accounts, FTP Accounts, Subdomains, Addon Domains, Parked Domains.)
[*] Free Domain Reseller | Free 100 Web Templates | Free 100 CGI & PHP Scripts | Free 4 Premium Hosting Templates

[*] Reseller Medium [*]
[*] 20,000 MB Space
[*] 200 GB Bandwidth
[*] 1 Free Dedicated IP
[*] Free ClientExec Billing Software
[*] Price: $14.99/month (PRICE AFTER DISCOUNT $10.49) (30% OFF FOR LIFE USE COUPON 30OFFLIFE) | $152.89/year (save 15% + free domain when paying yearly)
[*] More Info | Order Now

All our shared hosting plans are placed on the following server specs Quadcore | 8 GB Ram | 1-4 TB HDD | 10-12 TB Bandwidth |

Have any questions? Visit our site to speak to a sales representative or call us today at 888-850-0244

Umm, alrightie... Noone reads all the posts i guess! Maybe this will get the message through!

I already got a vps, so:

THREAD CLOSED!

Back