• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Resell Resller Plans

Xcessive

Hi,

I want to resell reseller packages, ASP Support NOT required !!
Budget is $50/month

Last edited:
hi,

We have been providing high quality hosting for nearly eight years, i am sure you know that one can't survive in this industry for that long without providing quality services :), we can confidently say that you will have a great experience with us.

however, very recently we have revised our plans and have started to offer people more for the same price (you can check a few older threads if you wish to confirm that :D )

under our new DEV-KIT plan we can offer you:
4 GB Diskspace
80 Gb Bandwidth
10 IIS Web sites
unlimited mailserver - Mailservers POP3/IMAP/SMTP/Webmail. Includes anti-spam an.d anti virus scans
4 MS-SQL server DB's
10 MYSQl DB's
Unlimited Access, FoxPro, ODBC, Excel databases
10 Web Statistics - Graphic, real-time data on your web traffic
FREECALL: 1-866-496-6638, 24 hours Mon-Fri, 8 hours Sat/Sun. Monitoring 24/7 x6
all this for the amazing low price of $16.75 per month

may i say that the budget you have provided is good enough to get you a package better then this.. may i recommend...

under our new SQL-KIT plan we are able to offer you:
8 GB Diskspace
160 Gb Bandwidth
25 IIS Web sites
unlimited mailserver - Mailservers POP3/IMAP/SMTP/Webmail. Includes anti-spam an.d anti virus scans
10 MS-SQL server DB's
15 MYSQl DB's
25 Web Statistics - Graphic, real-time data on your web traffic
all this for the amazing low price of $31.25 per month

this one is a littel bit over your budget..however... it gives you some very godo opportunities :)
With our improved Power-Kit, you will get:
18 GB Diskspace
500 Gb Bandwidth
80 IIS Web sites
20 MS-SQL server DB's
30 MYSQl DB's
80 Web Statistics - Graphic, real-time data on your web traffic
all this for the amazing low price of $69.25 per month

you can also upgrade to another plan in the future for no extra charge.

If you are interested then please have a look at our [URL=http://www.m6.net/web-hosting-prices.asp]Plans & Prices
page and choose a plan that suits you the most.

if you are unable to open the link above then please copy and paste the following URL in your browser: http://www.m6.net/web-hosting-prices.asp

Ashish do u have an addon in ur server to allow reselling reseller packages ? i dought about it ...

Last edited:
Back